Chapter ten.

After 2 mins tkay pulled back as he remembered his surprise for her!

*Akay pouted*

Tkay- common baby a surprise is waiting for you!

Akay - oh shitt!

Tkay- what happened baby!?

Akay- I had a surprise for you!

Tkay- okay no problem first I'll give you your surprise then you give me!

Akay- okayyy!

Tkay blindfolded akay and then went to the place where all the decorations were done!

*Akay PoV*

He blind folded me and took me somewhere!

After 5 mins we reached there and he made me stand and left my hand!

After 2 mins of silence I said!

Akay- tanzu mai ab blindfold kholri hu!!

Tkay- .......

Akay- huh. And she opened the blind fold!

Akay- omg Omgg omgggg! This is so pyaara!!! I love you tanzu!! But tanzu Tu h kaha!?? Tanzuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

She shouted and saw a person bent on his one knee holding a ring box 💍!

Akay- tanzuuuu!!

Tkay- shushhh today I'll speak and u'll listen!!

Akay- Okayy!!

Tkay- so let's begin! He took a deep breath and started!

(Play perfect by Ed sheereen for best experience!)

Tkay- I found the girl I was waiting for! I found the girl beautiful and sweet! I never thought you would be the one for me!! Cause we were just kids when we fell in love!! I didn't knew when I fell for you but the time I fell, it was just so amazing so pretty! I would never give up on you anytime! I'll always stand by your side no matter what happens! You'll see your tanzu by your side! Ashu, your heart is all I own!! My heart is just yours and yours is just mine!! In my arms, I want to hold you forever and ever, Baby! Dancing in the dark holding you between my arms barefoot on the grass and listening to our favourite songs, is what I want for lifetime!! The prom night when i looked at you and whispered underneath my breath but you heard it, "baby you looked perfect tonight" Well I found the most strongest women i know! We always share our dreams but one dream which I never shared was that I hope someday I share a home with you! I found a lover, who can carry more than just my secrets and carry children of our own! I know we are just kids, but we are so in love! Darling just hold my hand, and be my girl, I'll be your man! I see our future in your dark brown eyes!! The night when I proposed you to be my girlfriend, when I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful! I thought I don't deserve this, i don't deserve you and tbh Darling you look perfect everyday! I have faith in what I see, I know I have met an angel in person and she looks perfect! So miss Ashima Khanna I want to be your man for my whole life! And I want you to be my gurl just mine!! I want you to carry our children! I want you to be the daughter-in-law of my parents! I want you to become the sister-in-law of unns! I want you to become my wife!! Miss ASHIMA KHANNA WILL YOU MARRY ME!??? *opens the ring box* 💍!

*PLAY THINKING OUT LOUD -BY ED SHEERAN*

Akay- Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love!?
Will your eyes still smile from your checks!?
And baby, I'll be loving you till we're 70!
Baby, my heart could still fall as hard as 23
People fall in love in mysterious ways, maybe just a touch of your hand!
Well, me, I fall in love with you every single day! And I just wanna tell you I am in love with you from all my heart!! So, honey, now, take me in your arms ..... kiss me under the light of a thousand stars ✨, place your head on my beating heart!, I'm thinking out loud maybe we found love right where we are! When my hair's all but gone and my memory starts fading and that crowds don't remember my name when my hands don't play the strings the same way!! I know you would still love me the same!! And baby, your smiles are forever in my mind and memory cause when you smile I smile! I'm thinking about how people fall in love on mysterious ways! And maybe it's all a part of a plan! Well, I'll just keep making the same mistakes hoping that u would understand! And yess mr. khan I love you a lot!! I'm ready to become the mother of our children! I'm ready to become the daughter-in-law of your parents! I'm ready to become the sister-in-law of unns! I'm ready to become your wife!! Yess MR.TANZEEL KHAN I'll marry youuu!! I love you!!!

And with that we kissed!!!

After sometime we parted as we wanted breath to live!! But now it's the time for my surprise!! Tanzeel's ring is so cute!!

Hey cuties,
Here is the chapter ten. I hope you'll would have liked it. Dont forget to tell me reviews on my wall or in the comments. Waiting for them.

Also dont forget to follow me on my Instagram for the spoilers for the upcoming books.

~love tisha 💗