Chapter fourteen

Next morning!

Tkay woke up and gave a sweet peck to akay! He made her awake and they both got freashen up! They went downstairs and wished everyone good morning and sat for the breakfast!

They were done with their breakfast! And everyone had left for their home, even tkay had left! Akay tried stopping him but he had to as he had some urgent work in his office!

Akay was really sad because she didn't had her sukoon...she didn't had someone to talk to! She wanted someone to hug.... She was sitting in her room! And just then Raghav entered!

Raghav- di....

Ashi jumped happily cause now she got someone to play with her!

Ashi- Raghav!!!

Raghav- dii kya kar rahe ho aap!?

Ashi- kn bethi thi bore hori thi!!

Raghav- arey mai huna!!

Ashi- hn wo pata h ki tu h... but Tu yaha kyu h ye bata!

Raghav- dii... yrr Mai tho bus aapki help maangne aaya tha!!

Ashi- kya help!?

Raghav- wo meko homework mai thodi help chahiye!

Ashi- or meko kya milega help karne ke badle!?

Raghav- Haww dii help kar rahe ho... or help ke badle Kuch nhi mangte!

Ashi- lekin mai tho mangti hu!

Raghav- aacha okay aapko icecream khilaunga or aapke saath khelunga bhi!

Ashi- pakka!

Raghav- 100 percent!

Ashi- okay!! Books le aa aapni!!

Raghav bought his books and Ashi helped him and now they were going to have her icecream! 🍦

They had there ice creams and they went back home!

Meanwhile at home!

Tkay had finished his work and straight from office he went to her home in the way he had bought some chocolates and flowers!

As soon as he entered he shouted!

Tk- ashiiiiiii.......ashimaaaaaa!!!

Tkay- ashuuuuu......Ashiiiii....

Akm- Tanzeel beta Ashi tho bahar gayi h Raghav ke saath!

Tkay- Ohkay auntie! Uhh... I'll wait uske room mai surprise dunga!

Akm- okay!!

Tkay went to her room!

Till then akay and Raghav reached home!

Aj- Ashi bacche...jao apne room mai koi wait kar raha h!

Ashi- k...k...konnn..

Aj- Ashi baache tension mat le... ja tu safe hai!

Akay just nodded and went to her room!

As soon as she opened her room she was facing the back of tkay! As he was standing in the balcony!

She went to him and back hugged him!

He just closed his eyes to feel his sukoon! But he wasn't getting all of his sukoon so he holds her hands and make her come in front and hugged her as tight he could! They both closed their eyes to feel the moment! The sukoon which they had been waiting for the day!

Akay- tanzu.. I missed you!!

Tkay- Ashu...I missed you more! (Gave her a head kiss)

She parted the hug and tip toed herself and in a fraction of second sealed her lips with TKAY's lips! He was shocked at first but then he also reciprocated!!

Not stretching a much! Few days passed akay was normal and everyone were planning for aktk's wedding!

Everyone was really happy as from tomorrow the functions were gonna start!

It was the day of their engagement!

AKTK were standing on a stage everyone were just cheering for them!

Everyone— nowww.!! AKTK AKTK AKTK!!

They made each other wear the rings and they did the dance on kesariya!

They danced in the most romantic way and Soon the day got finished and 4-5 days passed in more rituals! 

It was finally the day of their marriage!

As AKTK wanted to marry according to Muslim and punjabi way!!

First it was gonna happen Nikah

Their nikah got finished!( I'm sorry I don't know what happens in nikah so bear with me! Sorry 😞)

Now it's the time for punjabi wedding!

AKTK we're standing in the gurudwara and now they were gonna have their rounds around the sukh mani path! With every round they did promised each other something really special!

The marriage was done!

*in their room*

Tk- Hello Mrs. ASHIMA TANZEEL KHAN!

Ak- Hello Mr. Husband!

With that they sealed their lips! And lived a happily ever after!

———————END————————————

Hey cuties,
THE END. I hope you'll would have liked it. Dont forget to tell me reviews on my wall or in the comments. Waiting for them.

Also dont forget to follow me on my Instagram for the spoilers for the upcoming books.

~love tisha 💗