Chapter thirteen.

Akay- nhi tu idhar hi reh mere pass!

Tkay- ashuuu... Samaj na...

Akay- mujhe nhi samaj na kuch...

Tkay- Ashuuu... pleaseeee.!!

Akd- Tanzeel beta tum bethe raho! No issues!

Tk- but uncle aap! Ek kaam karte h mai us side se ata hu aap iske pass Beth jao!

Akd- okay!

Akay- okayyy.. ab jaldi aa!

Tkay went and sat in a distance from akay as her parents were also there! But akay being akay made him sit closest to her!

Akay holds TKAY's hand as she was still feeling scared!

Aj Hugs her she too hugged her back!

Akd too hugs her she too hugged him back!

Aj- ashu... tu thik h!!

Akay- hmmm... she was looking at tkay

Saying through eyes that she was getting uncomfortable with these questions so...

Tkay- umm uncle auntie..... ummm... let's not talk about this na please...

Akd and aj- okayyyy okayyyy...

Aj- ashu... baccha... bhuk lagi h!?

Ashi- yessss..

Aj- chal aaja neeche Khanna khate h!

Akay was looking towards tkay!

Tkay- auntie aap sab log chalo... hum aate h... and Raghav tum ruk jao mujhe tumse kuch baat karni h!

Everyone went out.. Raghav was still standing there!

Raghav just came and hugged his elder sister!

Akay was looking towards tkay!! Tkay blinked and she hugged him back!

Raghav kept hugging her for more than 10 mins!

Raghav parted!

Rk (Raghav Khanna) - di abse aap ka dhyaan mai rakhunga pakka!

Akay- uske liye tho yeh h na! (While pointing towards tkay!)

Tkay was making face like Ashi shaant hoja please!

ashi giggled! raghav too giggled seeing that ashi was relaxed as in he accomplished making akay respond to him! Even tkay smiled looking her giggling!

Raghav- but Tanzeel bhai Humesha thodi rahengi.. aapke saath!

Akay's eyes got teary! Listening to that!

Akay turned towards tkay!

Ashi- tanzuu... tu mere..... saath nhi rahega ... Humesha!

Tanzeel- esa Kon bola....

Ashi- Raghav ne bola na abhi!

Tanzeel- woh mazak kar raha h bacche.. mai tho Humesha tere saath rahunga na!

Ashi got a lil happy listening that Raghav was just joking and hugged tkay!

Raghav - sorry di mai tho bus mazak kar raha tha!

Ashi came and hugged him!! Raghav and tkay was shocked because she just hugged tkay by herself and no one!

Akay- it's okay chotu... but next time nhi Bolna okay...

Raghav- okayyy... and Mai chotu nhi hu...

Ashi- Tu h.. chotu.. chotu ... chotu...

Raghav - arey yrr bola na mai nhi hu!! (But he was somewhere happy that akay was laughing)

Tkay- shushhh abhi!! Raghav tum chalo neeche hum aare h!

Raghav went down!

Akay came and hugged tkay the tightest! Tkay hugged her back!

Akay- mujhe kabhi akela mat chodna please!!

Tkay- mai tho kabhi.. kahi nhi jaunga.. tujhe chodke!!

Akay- hmm... (she snuggled more into him)

They were hugging for 5 mins when tkay tried parting as they have to go downstairs!

Akay- nhi n please just 5 mins more!

Tkay- Ashu.. abhi nhi n aake pakka I'll hug you till you say... but now we have to eat naa.. you are feeling hungry na!!

Akay nodded and they left for downstairs akay was holding TKAY's forearm!

Tkay made akay sat on the chair and he himself sat beside her! She holds his hand and kept it near her!

They ate there food!

Tkay- uhh.. uncle auntie can we ask something!?

Akd- ofc Tanzeel beta!

Tanzeel - uncle can we stay here for tonight! As Ashi won't leave me for a sec because she is still to scared..

Akd- ofc beta.. but uk that we only have two guest rooms free as one is under construction!

Tkay- don't worry about that uncle we'll manage!

Akd- okay then u'll can stay!

Aj kept the blankets for everyone! While everyone went to akay's room!

Tkay- guys let's watch a movie!? What's say ashu!?

Ashi jumped in happiness!

Akay- yess!

Everyone was standing with confused faces but unnati understood what he was trying to do!

Unnati- yes guys common let's watch!

Unnati with eyes made everyone understand that he is trying to divert her mind!

Everyone made themselves comfortable on the couch and bed! Akay wasn't comfortable beside anyone so she got up and sat in between TKAY's legs while he back hugged her! She rested her head on his chest!

They were watching akay's fav movie!

After sometime everyone was feeling sleepy! So they went to there room! Even akay was feeling sleepy so she turned to say tkay let's sleep

They switched off the TV

Akay lay down on the bed while Tkay just sat beside her and caressed her hair!

Akay- tanzu Tu bhi late ja! Mujhe cuddle karna h!

Tkay laid beside her! While she climbed on him! She was on tkay!

Her head on his chest! Body was full on tkay!

Tkay just kept on caressing her back and hair while she slept! He kept her on bed and tried going to his room! Akay holds his hand!

Akay- tanzu kidar jaara h!?? Tu idhar hi so raha h!

Tkay- okay okay!! Mai kahi nhi jaara!

He again laid beside her and Took akay in his embrace!!

Hey cuties,
Here is the chapter thirteen . I hope you'll would have liked it. Dont forget to tell me reviews on my wall or in the comments. Waiting for them.

Also dont forget to follow me on my Instagram for the spoilers for the upcoming books.

~love tisha 💗