Chapter 6

Calum's POV
When Amerah told me that she was gonna hang out with Andrew tonight instead me it made a pretty big wound in my heart. But I mean should I be upset? He is her boyfriend after all. I guess I shouldn't be upset. But I mean Ive loved her since the 5th grade but when Luke came in the 7th grade everything changed, the boys and I didn't really hang out with Amerah or Aubrey very much. Luke would always find a way to not include her in anything we did. So Aubrey stopped hanging out with us because we didn't include Amerah in anything. I tried to hang out with Amerah and Aubrey without the boys but Luke would get really pissed if I hung out with someone else without him. So our childhood friends pretty much ended by the end of 7th grade. But that didn't mean that my love for Amerah faded away, no it had somehow gotten stronger. I still watched Amerah from afar( sounds stalkerish I know) and she seemed happy, I mean she still had her bestfriend. But in the middle of 8th grade Aubrey moved to California with her mom and her moms new fiancee. Amerah looked pretty miserable. She didn't have any other friends and Luke made sure of that. After Aubrey moved Luke started bullying Amerah I mean it started out as a few cruel words that made her cry but as the year went on it got really bad, I don't know what Luke had Against Amerah at the time. She was literally the sweetest thing ever, I she was Beautiful, and funny and there was never a dull moment with her around. I mean im sure she is still all of these things but I wouldn't know we haven't gotten to hang out since 5 years ago. I still don't understand why Luke hated Amerah so much.
Luke is my bestfriend and we tell each other everything. So why didn't he tell me why he hated Amerah? I should go talk to him about that now.
So I drove back to our place. When I got inside Ashton and Michael were playing Just Dance and normally I would've sat down and watched them while laughing but I really needed to talk to Luke. So I looked at Ashton and said "Where's Luke? " and he said "probably upstairs in his room...". So I went up to Luke's Room and walked in. I guess he heard footsteps and looked up, and when he saw me said" Hey man! Where you been?" and I just looked at him and said "I need to talk to you and it's really important.". He looked at me with worry in his eyes and said "Okay, let's talk." So he sat on his bed and I sat in the chair across from him. Then said " I need to know why you treated Amerah the way you did?" He looked down and said " why do you need to know about that?". "I was just thinking about how things were before you moved here. The boys and I were close to Amerah before you moved to Florida but then after a few months of hanging out with her you started being mean and excluding her from everything." I said. He looked at me with pain in his eyes and said "I had my reasons then but it's in the past.". " Look Luke you are my bestfriend, we tell each other everything. So I don't understand why you can't tell me why you did something 4 years ago!" I yelled. I was getting pissed now and he could tell. He stood up and yelled "I don't owe you an explanation!" so walked to the door and looked back at him and said quietly "maybe you don't owe me an explanation, but you sure hell owe Amerah One..". Then I walked out of the room.