Chapter 7

Luke's POV
I totally get what Calm was saying I totally treated her wrong but I just didn't want her to get in my way, Calum was, I and I'm pretty sure he still is in love with Amerah. It was obvious then and it is now. I'm just glad she has a boyfriend. But maybe he is right I do Amerah an explanation, so I call her, "Hey Amerah it's Luke!". "Luke Hemmings?" she asked. "yes, Umm I've need to talk to you about something really important. Can we meet for coffee at The Brew tomorrow morning at 9?" I asked. "Uhhhh" I could hear the hesitation in her voice. It was quiet for a moment and then she said "I don't know Luke...You and I don't have the best history." I sighed "I know Amerah but I'm trying to make things right." I said. It got quiet again. Then I said "please let me make things right.". She sighed then said " Okay, meet you at The Brew at 9." "Thank you so Much Amerah, you won't regret it" I said. She laughed then said "You better not fuck me over Hemmings!". Then she hung up. I smiled and started thinking about what I was gonna say. Then I laid in bed and went to sleep.
Amerah's POV
After talking to Luke on the phone, I laid back down next to Drew and told him about my phone call with Luke. Then he said "want me to come with you baby? To make sure he won't try anything." he is so sweet and that's why I love him so much. I kissed him and then said "No this is something I need to do on my own. But thank you for the support baby!" He smiled and said "Anything for you Love bugs!". We finished our movie marathon and drew fell askeep. But I couldn't sleep because I kept wondering what Luke wanted to talk to me about. What if this is all just some game and he Just wants to finish what he started before I left Florida? Should I be worried? I went to sleep with tomorrow on my mind.