Chapter 8

Amerah's POV
I woke up at 10 the next morning and started getting ready at Drew's house so i could go meet Luke. I was really nervous but at the same time I really wanted to hear what he has to say. Drew could tell that I was nervous. "Are you sure you don't want me to come baby?" Drew kept asking. "Drew, I need to do this on my own. I can't keep living in fear... I'll call you if I need you. okay." I said to him. Then he said " Okay Babygirl I love you". I kissed him and told him i loved him before i left. I arrived at the brew 10 minutes early so I decided to get a White Chocolate Carmel Cappuccino while i waited for Luke at a booth in the back. A few minutes later Luke arrived. He smiled at me and said "Hey Amerah I'm glad you came" and i said "You said it was important so tell me, What's this about Hemmings?". He said "Okay i'm telling you this because you deserve to know. I know you're a great person and that you won't use this against me.". "What are you talking about?" I asked him. Luke took a deep breath and whispered "I'm gay... But please don't say anything none of the other guys know". I looked at him skeptically. Then he said "That's why i bullied you all those years. I'm in love with Calum..". "Okay what does that have to do with me?" I asked. Then he looked at me as if I grew two heads and said "You don't know?" and i looked at him confusingly and said "Know what?" and he just looked at me and said "I'm sorry Amerah, I really am. All this time I thought you knew." I looked at him and said " Luke you're not making any sense. Knew what?". He got up from the table shook his head and said "I'm sorry" then he left the brew. I ran outside but he was already gone. I drove home just as curious and confused as when i left the house this morning. I called my best friend Cayleen. "Hey Cayleen can you come over I need some girl time." I asked. She laughed then said " I'm in your drive way with some Taco Bell and Moose tracks Ice cream now". I yelled "I love you" into the phone before running outside to help her bring the food inside.
2 hours later
We'd finished the food and i'd told her everything, from my love for Calum, the meet up with Calum and the confusing conversation i'd had with Luke that morning. She just looked at me and said "Wow girl that's alot. Did you ever think that Luke was mean to you because Calum was in love with you and not him?". I looked at her for a minute then said "See I thought that too but the last thing Calum ever said to me was " Go kill yourself" . She sighed then said "well you'll just have to talk to them ad get each of their stories in time". I was gonna say somehing but i was interrupted when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was my manager, I answered and said "Hey Ron what's up?". "I just booked your first gig that's what's up" he yelled excitedly into the phone. I screamed and said " Really?!?! When is it?". He laughed and said "this Saturday at the Arizona Concert stadium but i gotta go. We'll meet this Thursday night to go over everything. Bye Kidd." I laughed and said "Bye Ron Love you". "Love you to kidd." Ron said then he hung up. Cayleen jumped up and down while screaming "What? What just happened?" I jumped and down with her and yelled "I have my first gig this Saturday at the Arizona Concert Stadium!!!" "OMG OMG! THAT'S INCREDIBLE BABE!"she yelled. we laughed and talked for a couple more hours and then i looked the clock and it was 7 p.m. I looked at Cayleen and she was rubbing her belly and we made eye contact then we both said "Buffalo Wild Wings?!?" we started laughing and i said "I'll call Drew, You call Dylan" she said "Okay" then picked up her phone and called Dylan. I called Andrew he answered on the second ring "Hey baby girl, I haven't heard from you all day." "I know baby i'm sorry. I've been with Cayleen all day. I wanted to know if you wanted to join us at BWW?" i said to him. "Hell yeah. I'll pick you up in 30." he said then he hung up. I laughed and look at Cayleen and we both said "we gotta get ready in 30 minutes" and laughed. We did our hair and make up. Cayleen was wearing her hair straight with a hat that said "Turnt" on it with black high waisted shorts and a galaxy crop top and white converse. I had curled my hair with my cat ear headband and white high waisted shorts with a black crop top that said "Meow " on it with my black converse. The boys as promised arrived 30 minutes later and we went to BWW. The night couldn't have been any better. Wings, my boyfriend and my bestfriends. What's better than that?