Lore:reagar

(Cause I told you I think about these things)

Reagar had went out hunting like he usually did with his dire wolf ghost who was now at the age where he was big and strong  enough to ride

Reagar had went out hunting like he usually did with his dire wolf ghost who was now at the age where he was big and strong  enough to ride.as they rode along they both could smell a bear and not just any bear a brown bear.bear meat wasn't the best so he figured he would just avoid the beat but unfortunately this bear was wild,angry and hungry and inching for its next meal.

He could feel it once it got closer,Reagar quickly hoped down pulling out his sword awaiting the beast.he could see the look in his eyes there was no getting out of this one.waiting for the bear to make the first move then he strikes.

It took him a while but he eventually took the ferocious thing down. "Damn I just had to split the neck now I'm all covered in blood. Mom just washed these"he said in annoyance putting his sword away with a small wince. It happened that the bears strong sharp teeth but right through his wrist  band.

——-

Ever since ghost got to big to stay in the house Reagar would start to sleep in the wolf's pin with him. Which liyla hated of course but he often forgot about her nagging of it,or so he says he figured a few more weeks of pushing and he'll convince her to let him bring his bed down.

As him and ghost road up he saw a familiar face a small smirk appeared on his lips.

"For someone who claims to hate me so you always find yourself here even against your fathers wishes"

"Asha"

This was Asha she was the chiefs daughter of a small village that was interconnected with a group of other villages all belonging to the same clan
Of course this was only one of many but hers was one of the biggest and well known

"Your covered in blood and bleeding you fool"

"A bron got me real good on the arm but as you can see I still got the best of him"he said now moving ghost forward pointing to the dead body of the bear being dragged along behind them.

"Let me help you,you fool"she said now rolling her eyes her arms crossed as she watched him hope off .

It was funny they had met in a similar way to this many years ago a snow lion had got him good on the leg and there she was to help

kingzeke99

:p
It's not an rp or anything just a little lore cause again I told you I think about these things tell me what you think :)