Chapter 1

"Umeeeeeeed" Chachi screamed as she saw Umeed still sleeping after 15 minutes of her waking Umeed, haya and Sameer up for their university and college.

"Tum abhi tak so rahi ho? Haya aur Sameer Kab ke uth chuke hain"

"Chachi Sone dein na thodi der aur. Mujhe kahan abhi university jaana hai, meri to summer vacation chal rahi hai" Umeed replied in sleepy low voice.

"Summer vacation? Bhatiji summer vacation khatam ho chuki hain, tum ab second year mein aa gayi ho, aaj se tumhari university dobara shuru hone jaa rahi hai"

"Kyaaaaaa" Umeed screamed as she became conscious, stood up and checked date on her phone.

"Jiiiiiii" Chachi replied sarcastically.

"Bohat late hogayi bohat late hogyi"
Umeed panicked and went straight to her cupboard for clothes and then got ready hurriedly.

She was rushing towards the gate when chachi shouted from the kitchen -
"Umeed nashta to kar ke jao"

"Nahi chachi, bohat late hogya hai, uni ki canteen mein kha lungi kuch, byee"

With that she left for university and haya and Sameer were long left for college too.

By God's grace, she reached university on time and met her friends, took lectures and now it's time for lunch finally. She's been starving from past 2 hours and the time seemed to be too long to be passed.

She and her friends went to canteen to have some food. Neha, on of their friend, noticed there is one person missing in their group.

"Farjaad kahan hai? Abhi tak to hmare saath hi tha?" Neha asked to others.

"Arrey yaar, vo professor ne rok liya tha bol rahe the koi quiz kara rahe hain, bas uske baare mein baat Karni hai" Umeed replied to her.

While they were waiting for food and farjaad, they saw a tall, broad figure approaching them.

"Helloo guys" Farjaad greeted everyone as he pulled out one of the chairs vacate near Umeed but stopped midway.

"Haan haan farjaad baith jao Umeed ke pass, hum kuch nahi bolenge" Arsalan said.

"Yaar ab tumhe kitni baar batana padega ki hum dono ke beech KUCH NAHI haii" Farjaad replied while turning his face towards Umeed, their eyes met and both started giggling.

It had only been three months since university started, and everyone was still trying to get to know each other. Umeed is an extrovert and cheerful girl who talks with everyone in the class but there's Farjaad who is polite and ambivert and is selectively extrovert around few of his friends. But both of them are sharp and intelligent.
Umeed is from a middle class family but got admission in this university due to her wisdom. She never had interest in business but is doing this because of her father, Pasha sahab. She loves literature and wants to be around her books and stories everytime.
Farjaad being a rich kid, never become rude and disrespectful towards anyone. His father is a businessman and Farjaad wants to join his father in his business.

"Good morning, everyone. Today, we'll be discussing our next assignment, which is a presentation on a business-related topic. I want you all to choose a topic from the list I'll provide and prepare a 10-minute presentation in groups.
The list includes a variety of subjects such as marketing strategies, financial analysis, business ethics, international trade, and digital transformation in businesses. I'll upload the detailed list on our class portal after this session.