Chapter 1: "Nice to meet you again, shortie."

September 10th 2008. The first day of 12th grade, Trannos woke up from his alarm.

"Ugh...Why did summer have to end so quickly.."

He muttered to himself, rubbing his bright blue orbs and making his way to the bathroom, where he spent 15 minutes getting ready. He shaved his face, did his hair and most importantly wore his iconic shades. The same shades who crowned him the title of the school alpha, the same shades who helped his life for the better, or so he thought.
After checking himself out in the mirror, he went to his kitchen where he found a note written by his mom on the fridge.

"Hi hon! Unfortunately i has to leave for work a bit earlier today. Breakfast is on the table if you need it, dont forget to take your bag! Love you!"

He sighed.

"Mom's never home."

He muttered under his breath, but quickly composed himself. He made his way over to the table and took a bite from piece of the buttered bread that laid on the plate infront of him before picking up his backpack and heading off to school.

The road at this hour usually was empty, melancholic and lonely but this time it was different.

"Hey Trannos-kun!"

A voice yelled at him from a few steps behind. He turned around confused, untill a female ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Oh, hi Anastasia!"

He greeted after taking a closer look at the female that stood infront of him, hugging her back. Anastasia was his girl, his alitissa. She smiled at him.

"I wanna walk to school with you, Trannos-kun! Its the first day, and i want everyone to know we are together! Who knows, we could be crowned couple of the year at the end for the 3rd time in a row!"

Anastasia giggled, pulling away from the hug and started walking next to him. Trannos just nodded and they both made their way to school together.

[SLIGHT TIMESKIP!]

The bell rang for first period: English. Trannos despised English. It made his peanut brain itch (sorry🙏). Him and his other classmates waited outside the classroom for their teacher to come and unlock it. Sadly, Anastasia was in a different class than him, but he didnt complain that much. It had been 15 minutes, and there was no sign of the teacher. Everyone was getting agitated and started walking through the halls, trying to find someone else to unlock it and thats when he saw a familiar face. Thug-chan. Thug slime had been his enemy for as long as he could remember. Thug slime seemed to have noticed him too, as they made eye contact, sending death glares to eachother before trannos decided to approach first.

"Nice to meet you again, Shortie."

He poked fun at Thug for his height, chuckling in his face.
Thug scoffed.

"Nice to see you again too, Malaka."

Trannos looked at him, anger in his eyes.

"Do you want to eat wood you bitch?!"

He threatened, clenching his fists in anger. Thug quickly gestured him to look behind, a shit-eating grin on his face. Trannos looked behind him, making eye contact with their English teacher who was impatiently waiting for them both to enter her class. Trannos death glared him one last time before the both of them went into their class, seating at the seats furthest away from eachother.

"Sorry about the wait children, i had to have an important talk with the principal about some assignments."

Their teacher continued to ramble on about her excuses on being late for at least 15 minutes. Despite all this, Trannos and Thug kept glancing at eachother, flipping eachother off or gesturing gang signs & threats to one another.

"EHEM."

The teacher finally exclaimed. Both of the boys finally stopped paying attention to eachother and looked at their teacher.

"Now, i understand this is the first day of school, but what's a better way to start refreshing than a group essay?"

She spoke. The entire class groaned in boredom and dissaproval.

"Ehem. Students. If you excuse me, ill now be announcing the pairs."

...

"Marina Satti & Koulis, you two will work together on an essay about the history of books. Light and Mpampis, you two will work tohether and write an essay about the spartans, and lastly Thug and Trannos, you two will work together and write an essay about the importance of music in different cultures of the world."