Chapter 1

Hello! I'm Naomi Brandanawitz. Marks sister and I work in the Parks and rec. department. You should probably get to know me before reading as me. I have brown wavy hair and I'm not as fit as I could be but not fat. (like gerry) And i like purple and koalas and pizza. I also am a professional swimmer until my accident in the Olympics. I had a ulcer in my shoulder and I practically killed everything in my left arm so I couldn't swim. So enough about me lets get to the story.

I walk into my office next to Donna and sit down. She was engrossed in a book called twilight.

"Your reading that again?" I asked putting things in my drawers. She didn't answer so I just continued to put things away. When I saw Mark Standing out side talking to Leslie's best friend Anne. He looked hurt and sad and it looked bad. Soon she left and I went over to the window and Grabbed a paper writing 'You ok?' and banged on the window getting his attention. He saw it and shook his head. I frowned and he came over to me and gave me a hug.

"She broke up with me." he said holding onto me. I patted his back.

"It's ok Mark. You deserve better. To make you feel better I didn't like her anyway" I admitted.

"That doesn't make this better Naomi I was going to propose." he said. Ooh ouch awkward. I thought and pulled away from Mark when Leslie came in running and trying to get everyone's attention.

"Ok! Everyone listen up! Ron! Get in here!" She yelled at her boss. Everyone was here.

"Ok so we are having budget cuts. We have two people coming in to do it and we need to make them feel welcome." she said but I interrupted.

"Why do we need to make the people that are taking away our jobs welcome." I said. Tom came over to me.

"You know Naomi you could always stay with me if you lose your job." he said winking at me.

"I think I'm gonna throw up!" I said going over by April. She smirked at me

"Because Naomi they are just doing there jobs" she said.

"I'm all for it let them cut jobs. I hate the government." Ron said smiling. Actually smiling. We all frowned at him but he carried on smiling.

"Ok so they are gonna be here in 10 minutes. I was gonna tell you guys yesterday but I was with Anne and never got around to it."

"You talked about how she was gonna break up with my brother. That's not cool." I said frowning at Leslie. I loved Leslie but when it considered Anne I disliked what came after it.

"No we talked about um... em..." she tried getting an excuse but left before she could say anything. I went to Marks office.

"Brotha what's....going on." I said referring to the boxes.

"I'm quiting. There another job opening in construction and I took it but it's in Indianapolis. So I'm leaving you the apartment." he said handing me the keys. I was shocked.

"When were you gonna tell me?" I asked angry.

"Well tonight." he said. I couldn't be mad at Mark I needed to be happy for him he just got out of a relationship and is already feeling down. So I drop the angry look and hug him.

"I'm proud of you and I will keep Casper well." I said. Casper was our lazy fat cat that did nothing but sleep on the same spot everyday.

"That sis is why your the best."he said.

"I know." I kissed his cheek and left back to my office and went in.

"There you are Naomi I wanted to introduce you to Chris and Ben the budget people." Leslie said. Chris stood there with a smile on his face and Ben looked well he was cute.

"Naomi Brandanawitz. So you guys are going to cut our jobs, Leslie wanted us to be very nice to you so you don't but that's not gonna happen so enjoy Pawnee" I said smiling.

"We aren't cutting your jobs! No that's horrible. We are making changes to the government." Chris said positively. Then left.

"That's basically saying yes we are cutting the budget" Ben said shyly. I smirked. He really is cute.

"Brandanawitz." Tom said. I looked away from Ben and to Tom.

"What?" I asked.

"I need a date to this dinner at the club and. I want you to be my plus one" he said cheekily.

"Hmm no. Why don't you ask Anne she is single now after she broke up with my brother. You two are perfect for each other." I said pushing Tom away from me and back to my attention to Ben.

"You wanna get lunch I am starving?" I asked. I wanted to get to know him.

"Ye-yea sure." he stuttered. I smiled and pulled him out the door. We walked down the hallway and I saw Andy and April.

"Hi Andy, Hi April. If you see Anne tell Her Tom needs her." I said. winking. We both hate Anne so we both mess with her. But I see Anne around the corner.

"I told Tom you would be his plus one to a dinner good luck." I said going to my car. She looked shocked and pissed at the same time.

"So Ben.." I said while driving.

"What?" He asked.

"Why are you working as a budget specialist?" I asked.

"When I was 18 I ran for mayor in a small town in Minnesota and won but used all the budgets money to build an ice town, and got impeached. So I decided to show people I can be responsible by doing this as my job." He said without stuttering.

"You were a Mayor? That's awesome." I said looking over at him. He was hot and smart. To me that's a win win.

"So what kind of food you want there's Mexican or pizza" I said because that's what I was in the mood for.

"Pizza definitely" he said.

"Pizza, Should have its own town and You could run it and I would eat it." I said and he laughed. We got out of the car and heard towards the pizza parlor and had the best pizza of a time.