Chapter 2

"That was some of the best pizza I've ever had I my entire life." Ben said getting back in the car. I smiled and put my sunglasses on.

"I know. I never eat pizza anywhere else." I said driving back to work. We sit in silence for sometime until I decide to break it.

"So. How long are you gonna be in Pawnee?" I asked. He shrugged.

"It depends on how long we need to stay." he said.

"Well I hope you stay because your a sweet guy." I said flirting a bit. My skills suck but it's worth a try. He blushed a little and I smiled.

"Tell me about yourself Ben" I said.

"Well I'm a total nerd. I don't like camping, and I now have a new love for pizzas." he said.

"Well what kind of nerd are you there's Star Wars nerd or upper hero comics nerds or Harry Potter nerds." I said.

"Marvel comics definitely." he said.

"Agreed" I said we got back and I turned towards Ben.

"Hank you for allowing me to show you the best pizza in the world. I hope we can go again and.....yea... bye Ben." I said heading back to the office. I walked around the building until I ran into Chris.

"Naomi Brandanawitz!" He said and pointed to me.

"Chris!" I repeated his motions.

"Just the person I was looking for I need to see you in the conference room asap" he said and ran the other way. I Was confused and just went in the room. Every one from the parks department was here. I sat next to Leslie and donna.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I don't know but Chris wanted us all in here so." Donna said. Leslie looked nervous.

"Tom, do you have your date for tonight I asked.

"Anne actually said yes. I was surprised but happy." he said.

"I didn't give her a choice." I said and both Ben and Chris walked in. I sat in silence while they talked about budget cuts.

"What?!" I heard Ron say. I payed attention now because he liked budget cuts and it confused me.

"You can't cut Leslie's job! She's the one who actually does thing here." he said.

"I agree with out Leslie we wouldn't do half the things we do." I added.

"Well we can't not cut anything." Ben said. I rolled my eyes and turned away to see Anne standing by the door. She glared at me and told me to come out.

"Gross." I muttered and got up and opened the door.

"Why did you tell Tom I was going to be his date?!" She yelled.

"I'm sorry I couldn't here you could you tell a little louder!" I retorted.

"I have done nothing to you and you hate me." she said

"April does too! And I can see why." I could see her get angry at my words.

"What is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you! My brother was going to propose to you, you bitch!" I yelled more like screamed and she came at me. Tackling me to the ground.

"Fuck you!" she said and I held her down and punched her face. She stayed down for a moment. so I got up and saw everyone by the window watching. They all pointed for me to turn around when I felt something hit my head. I fell over.