Chapter 3

I sat in my chair with my head phone plugged in. This job is really boring. I wanna go see Ben. But I don't feel like getting up. I see Leslie and Anne talking in her office of course. No one is here except Gerry. April is with Andy and Ron is probably hiding in the cafeteria. So I decide to leave early.

"I'm leaving." I say but no one hears me. I head out the door and see Chris and Ben. I pray he doesn't see me.

"Naomi Brandanawitz!" He yelled at me. Shit. I. Am. Screwed.

"Chris! Still don't know your last name" I said.

"We're are you going?" He asked.

"Leslie let me have the day off." I said lying.

"Ok bye Naomi I'm gonna go run a few miles." he said than leaving. That wasn't that bad.

"Hi Naomi." Ben said.

"Hey Ben."

"Leslie didn't let you have the day off did she?" He said.

"No. She's talking to Anne and I don't want to talk to Gerry." I said.

"Ya Hey I was wondering do you know anyone who's looking for a roommate? I don't really want to live in a gross motel anymore." He said shyly rubbing the back of his neck.

"You can stay with me! I have an extra room now that my brothers gone." I said without thinking.

"Really!? That's awesome could I come by and see it?" He asked.

"Ya I'm going there now if you wanna come." I said again without thinking.

"Ya sure" he said. He looked so happy. Omg I bet I looked desperate. I'm now embarrassed.great and my cheeks are going red in 3 2 1 boom.

Red cheeks.

I looked the other way so he couldn't see me cheeks and I got in my car and turned on the radio.

"Are you sure it's ok that I come by? I don't want to interrupt anything." Ben said worried.

"It's alright plus I have some one to help me beat this episode on Remember Me. Its an awesome game" I said. Me babbling on about the game until we reached the apartment.

I opened the door and put my stuff down. "Ok so the bedroom is right here it's across from mine and I hope you don't mind I only have one bathroom so we would have to share. And also you have a walking closet and the balcony." I said. I lived in the seconds floor and Mark had the balcony.

"Theres a balcony? That's awesome and I don't care about the bathroom." he said.

"Ok I have 3 rules. No 4. 1 put the toilet seat down when your finished. 2 no women. 3 No parties with out asking the other person. 4 we alternate doing dishes every day." I said. He nodded.

"So we cool?" I asked.

"Ya. I can start bringing my stuff tomorrow since it's Saturday." he said.

"Ya. Awesome." I said staring at him, He saw me staring but didn't look away. I blushed. Good job he probably thinks I'm a freak.

"Make yourself useful. Turn on my Xbox and help me with that episode. I'm gonna go change" I said. He shook his head and turned it on. I went into my room and grabbed my batman tank top and my short pj shorts.

"How did you not beat this part? It was easy." he said eyes glued to the screen.

"Ok I had been playing this game nonstop since I got it and I just couldn't figure out how to kill the machine!bIt was hard for me" I said taking the remote and killing the leapers.

"You look comfy." he said looking at my out fit. I looked at him and winked. We stayed there for hours until Ben got a phone call.

"Hello?..... Oh shit... Yes I hear you Leslie calm down..... She's in the hospital?.... Ok I'm coming." he hung up grabbing his jacket.

"Wanna tell me what that was about?" I asked.

"It's Chris, he got in a car accident." he said.

"Is he gonna be okay? I'll go with you" I said grabbing a jacket slipping it on and grabbing the first pair of shoes I could find which happened to be my bunny slippers.

"Ok let's go." I said he. looked at my out fit and said

"Really?"

"Ya let's go!" I said dragging him out the door.

It took 20 minutes to get to the hospital and we saw Anne tending to him. Yes I hate Anne but I respect what she does.

"Is he gonna be ok?" Ben asked her

"Yes he gonna be fine just a broken arm and a few stitches." she said smiling. I don't say anything because I don't want to deal with her.

"Ben! Naomi!" It was Leslie.

"Leslie!" I yelled back mockingly.

"Were you two sleeping together?" She asks pointing to my outfit.

"No!" Ben said.

"Yes. You made us stop right before- Of course not Leslie!!" I yelled. Ben blushes and Leslie just went inside and talked to Anne

"What?" I said looking at him.

"Nothing. Just you seem so chill about everything and sarcastic your also funny and pretty." he stopped himself.

"I know I am sarcastic about everything but thank you." I said giving him a light peck. Omg! Did I just? Omg.

"I-I uhh got to go. Kitchens on fire!" I said speed walking to my car and driving vastly back to my house. I grabbed my phone and called Mark. I usually tell him everything.

"Hey Naomi I've been meaning to call you-" I interrupted him.

"Just shut up for a moment. I kissed a guy." I said.

"Who?" He said excitedly.

"You know those budget cut dudes Ben and Chris." i said.

"Ya that Chris guy was weird." He said.

"I kissed Ben and just left running. I was in pjs and a jacket with bunny slippers in a hospital and just kissed him." I said.

"Hospital? What happened are you ok?"

"Ya I'm fine Chris just got in a accident." I said.

"Oh well anyway you kissed him? I don't approve." He said.

"What? Your not even here! Not to mention the fact that you left without saying goodbye or left me in jail. Speaking of which Ben got me out of. Why would you do that Mark? I would have dropped everything to save your ass and you know it." I said. putting my things away.

"I know I'm sorry the movies wouldn't wait. I felt really bad about it Naomi I'm sorry, I can come buy and visit sometime." he said.

"Oh yea about that I already got another roommate to help me pay for rent." I said forgetting.

"Oh who?" He asked.

"It's Ben....." I winced

"Christ Naomi you kissed your roommate! When's he moving in?" He said

"Tomorrow." I said.

"Naomi this is a you problem I have to go. Love you bye" he said.

"Bye"