PART 8 🌚

Yn pov

*I looked at him in shock. I never wanted him to fall for me i promised kai that I'll never give his place to anyone*

Yn- i told you to stay away from me, never fall in love with me but you didn't listen in the end we both will get hurt jungkook I'm dangerous for you i don't even know if I'll come back alive or not while saving you.

Jungkook- many people look at you as a criminal but for me you are still that little girl who is trying to find peace and please don't say that. I'll never let you die I'll save you please give me chance I'll make everything alright

Yn- but still you have no future with me jungkook *i looked away*

Jungkook- future made by working in the relationship. We can work together yn. It's been 5 years since kai is no more also i don't want his place I want my own place in your heart

Yn- jungkook please try to understand I'm evil with so many bad deeds I'm a sinner jungkook you deserve better than me *he pulled me towards him*

Jungkook- no one is better than you yn *he whispered while looking into my eyes with love*

Yn- i already told you I'm scared of falling in love again!!

Jungkook- and i already promised you I'll never leave you.!

Yn- please go away jungkook you don't know how many things I'm carrying!

Jungkook- share those things with me and let's carry them together.

Yn- i can't please go!! *I started crying*

Jungkook- shh yn don't cry. just sleep!!

Yn- my madicine *i point towards nightstand*

Jungkook- wait let me bring it *he takes out my medicine* what kind of madicine is this?

Yn- sleeping pills. It's help me to sleep.

Jungkook- from now on you don't need it *he throws it in the dustbin*

Yn- yaa i can't sleep without taking them!!

Jungkook- you can. Trust me *he picked me up in bridal style and put me on the bed*

Yn- jun- *he put his finger on my lips*

Jungkook- close your eyes otherwise I'll kiss you *he whispered in his deep husky voice*

Yn- don't dare to leave me. I'm scared!!

Jungkook- I'm not going anywhere *he lay down on the bed and put my head on his chest. He kissed my hair and started to carrying it soon i started feeling sleepy and i feel asleep in his arms*

At midnight
Jungkook pov

*I was sleeping while hugging her when suddenly i heard crying voice i opened my eyes and looked at yn and saw she was getting nightmare*

Jk- yn!yn! Wake up it's just a nightmare

*She got up by a jerk and started to breathe heavily i slowly hugged her*

Jk- shhh it's ok I'm here don't cry baby it was a nightmare nothing else

Yn- i miss him kook
*She looked at me*

Jk- i know now let's sleep*she was still looking at me then looked at my lips and back to my eyes*

Yn- may i?

*I hesitated but nodded and leaned in to kiss her while she closed her eyes and kissed me i felt my heart beat raising we were kissing each other slowly after a few minutes we broke the kiss and started to breath heavily*