chapter 3

Knox

I walk through the doors to the bar Summer works in and clock her straight away and as if she has a radar on me she looks up from the drink she is pouring she doesn't stop just gives me that devious grin she seems to save for me and goes about finishing the drink. I don't take my normal seat in the booth me and the boys sit in. I head to the bar and wait for Summer to give me her attention. Which isn't long at all. She leans her elbows on the bar giving me the perfect view to them lush tits off hers. "So who's this hot date Tommy has?" She asked with a grin. "No idea, probably some bimbo. He's got awful taste in women. What time do you finish tonight?" She looks momentarily shocked but recovers well "10 tonight, Gary said I can leave early after I stayed late the other night. Why?" She stands and starts to get my usual drink. I clear my throat and hopefully she doesn't get any ideas after what I'm about to say. "Let me walk you home, I don't want anything happening to you on the night that only I'm here" she smiles and hands me my drink.
"You got me all excited for nothing there Knox" she rolls her eyes before continuing
"I thought you was gonna say you've finally grown a pair of balls and wanna take me out" she giggles and walks away to an awaiting customer.

The next 2 hours or so go by agonisingly slowly watching her in them tight jeans bending over to clear tables, every now and then she runs her hand along my shoulders while she's collecting glasses. It's a simple touch but it's driving me wild. I need to get some air before I do something I can't take back. I swing round on my stool and call her over while she's cleaning a table. "I'm heading out for a fag and some air. I'll be back before your shift ends" she runs her hand down my chest and lands on my thigh squeezing she leans in and whispers. "I'll still be here" and then she licks the shell of my ear and moves her hand to my crotch I freeze grab her wrist and stand looking her dead in the eye and walk away. That women is gonna be the death of me.
I've smoked 2 cigarettes and I'm still hard. I head straight to the bathroom when I get back inside pissing is going to be difficult with this ever lasting erection.