chapter 2

Summer present day

Picking what to wear to work is always a challenge. Especially in this heat! Groaning I grab my usual jeans and a strappy vest and head to the bathroom to shower. I would love nothing more than to wear some shorts or a dress but once the booze has been flowing for a while the men are less easy to handle and they don't all keep their hands to themselves.
Some nights Tommy and his mates will swing by the bar after work. Them nights I can relax knowing they will be keeping an eye on me and any unwanted attention. They are my favourite nights because I get to see Knox. That man has my panties melting.  He was blessed by god in all departments. He's brutally handsome, jawline for days. His eyes are the darkest blue like the ocean. And his lips are dreamy the perfect fullness. What I would give to have them lips on me. He works out at the gym everyday and boy does it show. Im pulled from my day dream by the racket downstairs fucking drunk assholes. I can't wait to be out of here. I hurry through my shower get out and wrap a towel round me and get to adding the minimal make I wear. When a text comes through from Tommy * Hey sis, me and the boys won't be in tonight I got a hot date 😏 but I've asked Knox to swing by and make sure your all good. *
I quickly whip out a reply telling him no worries and to have fun.
I take extra care with my appearance tonight seeing as just Knox will be there. Hopefully I can finally get him to cave and touch me. I know he wants me it's been clear for years now. He just won't because he's my brother's mate. Urgh I'm old enough to do what I want and if I want to fuck my brothers friend then what's the problem. Of course I haven't actually aired my thoughts to anyone especially Tommy but Knox knows and that's all that matters.

The walk to work is sweaty luckily it only takes about 20 minutes to get here. I'm trying to save every penny I can from what I earn so I can finally move out of that shit hole so called home. Tommy has asked me to come stay with him till I have enough to move out but I don't want to cramp his style. As I put my bag in my locker I check myself over in the mirror I still look good abit flushed from walking in the heat but that's no problem.
I head out to the bar and soon get carried away with the normal hustle and bustle of a Friday night. And before I know it is 7.40pm I feel butterflies in my tummy as I know Knox will be walking through the doors to the bar any minute now.