Chapter 2

Jim was calming down after meeting Blinky and Argh, and talking to them about the amulet.
"So basically I'm the first human troll hunter? And I have to fight trolls?" He questioned, scared.
"Yes, Master Jim but fear not the amulet will always give you strength in times of trouble." Blinky said.

"That's comforting," Jim mumbled sarcastically and was about to say something when a note flew in from the window.
Jim looked at it curiously and unfolded the piece of paper, ignoring Blinky's words and his heart raced at the badly written words:

'Trollhunter, I have something of yours you may want, meet me at the clocktower at 12:30, signed BULAR'

Jim gaped at the words and frantically passed it to Blinky "read this!" Blinky read it and his eyes widened, "oh goodness master Jim this is not good, you haven't even been trained yet."

"Wait, you don't expect me to actually go do you? It could be a trick!" Jim exclaimed. Blinky turned the note over and passed it back to Jim after sighing. Written was:

'Ps: it's not a trick, I have your little girlfriend here who, well, you can guess who'

Jim frowned then his eyes widened, there was only one girl he knew he had a reaction to - Tatia! A wave of anger went through him and he felt his amulet go into him, transforming him into the trollhunter.
Blinky did not even look suprised, only raised his eyebrows at Argh with a knowing look.

"Well what are you waiting for Blinky, let's go get my girl," Jim stated.
"Actually Master Jim she's not an object-" Blinky said but got cut off by a shove from Jim, who pushed him out the door.

——

Tatia woke up to a cold floor, and muscles aching. Moving she felt her arms being stopped by something cold and looked down, groaning at seeing the chains around her arms.
She lay there contemplating how she even got here, sluggishly trying to keep her eyes open.

Then, rapidly her brain sprung into action and she immediately began to panic at her surroundings. She was high, too high. Building could be seen for miles around and she felt a wave of anxiety fall over her, heights was not one thing she did.

She felt her breath pick up and heart rate increase and palms grow sweaty before snapping back into reality: 'focus, you've got to get out of these chains' she thought.
Reaching over she looked at the chains but stopped at the sight - they definitely weren't human chains that's for sure.

The chain was massive and she reliased stupidly it was so big, her arm could just slide through.
'Whoever kidnapped me isn't very smart,' she chuckled to herself.
Slowly she stood up and creeped out to the edge of the tower, before looking down at the ground of the concert she was on to find a hatch.

The problem was: there was none. Panicking, she looked down at the ground but before she had time to think, a rumble shook the tower bit above her. She screamed at the movement, and in the heat of the moment her panic opted her
to jump onto the next building which she knew she could make before two hard, cold arms wrapped around her and threw her back into the middle.

She groaned as her head hit the floor, her vision getting blurry. Rolling over, her eyes adjusted to the looming figure above her before her breath got caught in her throat as she looked at its eyes. The yellow eyes.

Fear washed through her, paralysing her but before she had time to think further, the creature stepped into the moonlight and her eyes widened.
It was black, stone and terrifying, Tatia let out a scream, but it was silent - her throat was dry with fear at the monster before her.

The monster smirked and looked at her before speaking in a booming voice, "aha well if it isn't the trollhunters girlfriend, woken up I see? Don't worry I won't hurt you, yet." The monster laughed manically. Tatia couldn't respond, her brain frozen while trying to comprehend this thing was even real.