- Entry 3 -

Dear Diary,
It's been a week since I arrived to London and a week since the strange vision happened with the book glowing up. I would have shared my experience with Dad but I believed he would have called me crazy. I really want to meet our neighbour. It's Eleventh August, 2023. Dad is still trapping me in and I found out it was because of my accent... He wanted to make sure I did fit in. He even hired a professor... Really? But anyways, I love the garden... It's so nostalgic and reminds me of home. I started planting strawberries and tomatoes with the help of Julie, my maiden. Almost remind me of Judy!

Just then, someone knocked on the door. She went to open it quickly. It was a butler holding a brand new laptop.

"Master wanted you to have this." He said carefully. She took it and nodded, closed the door and plopped into her bed. There was a note on the top.

Spectra,
I know I'm different but give me a chance.
Love, Dad.

Spectra's heart skipped a beat. She wasn't convinced he did this, it seemed to good to be true. She opened the brand new gadget and booted it. She didn't exactly know what to do with it as soon as she created her Dmail account. She decided to create stories on writing platforms.

'The Rose That Withered' She typed carefully. It might not be as trendy as others but it was her first book.
Hours passed and she noticed that time had passed by so quickly. She also noticed she'd written up to thirty chapters with fourteen readers and two comments. She giggled and closed it.

She lay flat on the bed and fell asleep but something had torched her leg. She jolted up and saw a dark figure, silhouette of a dog looking at her. She suddenly kicked it in instinct and it disappeared.

"It's just your imagination! Not a weird Pedro demon!" She repeated several time as she lay uncomfortable in the soft bed.

--

Dear Diary,
I saw a weird demon yesterday night but I'm sure I was just dreaming. Anyways, I finally convinced Dad to allow me to meet the neighbours! Can't wait!

Spectra smiled and closed the book. She notices the diary looks similar to the strange book... It freaked her out.

She went to the kitchen and request a pie being made. Then she took her bicycle to go and two guards were still at her watch. She rolled her eyes and pedalled away.

After several introductions and most failures... She finally met with the last block... which looked like a hundred. She rang on the bell and a scanner scanned her eye but reflected red.

'Not matched, Intruder alert!' The robotic voice said. Suddenly a bunch of men came out but Spectra guards were ready.

"Hold on!" Someone yelled. It was a woman, blonde, really tall and elegant.
"Who are you dear?" She asked to Spectra .
"Spectra Garcia." She stuttered.
"I'm sure you're new, would you come in for tea? I'm sure my daughter and her friend will grow fond of you." She said and Spectra's eye lit up and brightened with joy.

'Finally, friends!' she thought. The woman introduced herself as Pearl Zuki, A registered Nurse specialised in Children and a housewife. She was really nice and shockingly not strict.