𝟮𝟲 - ❝𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴❞

❝𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥?𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘶𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘥?𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬? 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘭 �...

𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘶𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘥?
𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬? 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘱𝘺?
𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴, 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥?
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘢𝘺, "𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦"❞

- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥, 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

NOBODY IN GRYFFINDOR SLEPT THAT NIGHT.

vega had quickly retreated to her room, spilling the contents of her stomach into the toilet.

she felt physically ill. the possibility that her father had been in the castle was sickening.

it made no sense.

and he'd went for ron?

no, that wasn't possible.

why would he?

ron and harry shared a dorm, he must have been going for harry.

but..

vega flushed the toilet, washing her mouth out and looking up at her pale face.

why didn't it feel right?

ron's bed was ripped, harry's was unscathed.

she clenched her fists, knuckles turning white. she shouldn't dwell. the churning in her stomach was telling her so.

splashing her face with water, vega finally retreated back into the common room.

there was an immediate hushed silence, and vega felt like a clown who had just messed up a joke. everyone staring at her.

she gulped thickly, shuffling over to fred and george with her head hung low, eyes following her every move.

of course. they thought she had let him back in.

the red-headed twins give her a sympathetic look.

"are you all right? you look sick" fred nudged her slightly.

she just shook her head, "fine"

everyone waited in the common room with bated breaths, awaiting the moment they'd be told if sirius black had been captured.