That's not a dog.

POV: Sal Fisher

_____________

I don't remember how the scene goes. bear with me bro

Warnings: Guns, blood, gore

"Momma! I wanna see the doggy! I can hear it!"

"Not now, dear. We have to wait for your father to get back home."

"Momma! Please!! I really wanna go see it! Pleaseee!"

"*sigh* I Guess. Not for too long, though!" Momma says as she stands up.

I run towards the wooded area in search of the barking puppy. Momma follows behind me. We continue to walk around. The barking sounds a little.. Weird? Like it's on a tape recorder. I'm sure it's nothing. I just wanna see the-. 

That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog.That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog. That's not a dog.

Who is that? Why do they have a puppy mask? Why are they in a long dress? Why do they have a gun? Momma screams. As momma pulls me close, and I hear a loud bang. What happened? Why does my face hurt? Why is momma screaming? Why is that dog man running? Is he okay? Is he scared? Why is momma falling over? Is she okay? 

I look down as momma thuds to the floor. What's that red stuff? Are those pink tubes? Why can't I see out of my eye? Why is it so blurry? "Momma? Are you okay?" She won't respond. Maybe she's tired. I'm also a little tired. I lay down next to momma and close my eyes. Maybe when I wake up, my face won't hurt. Momma said she'd take me to the park soon. I'm excited!