Chapter 12

———————————————————————————
Jasmine's POV:

The look on their faces were worth looking at like I barely could contain my smirk, and after a while I excused myself again and went to meet some other people here for business.

Its almost been a hour I'm talking to this guy and he is so adamant about making a deal with him so I finally excuse myself and tried to get out of this space and then suddenly I'm pinned to the far off wall, where nobody's eyes go, I look at Allen, who has me cornered "what is it?" I ask, but he doesn't reply he just has his hands on my waist and puts his head in my neck, my breath hitches, "Ar-Are you okay, Allen?" And he groans, he fucking groans! "How is it logically possible that my name only sounds soo good when you say it?" He whispers huskily in my ear and I shiver, "Al-Allen?"  "Yes baby?" He asks in a whisper.

"Shouldn't we go back in there?" I ask "Do we have to?" He asks looking straight in my eyes that when I see someone walk our direction, Daisy, she looks up then at both of us "Uhhh! I'm sorry, continue, continue" and runs back where she came from at this point I'm sure I'm as red as a tomato "Are you blushing, Ms. Scott?" He asks "No, ughh, I'm tired" I groan as I put my head on his chest, because he is wayy taller than me literally, its pretty cute, and then he chuckles (sexy) and puts his arms around my waist pulling me closer at this rate my heart is skyrocketing.

Soon we both walk out of there his arm still around my waist as we walk back and what I saw next has me wanting to punch the wall more like the person but I can't, so I do the next good thing, I walk right past my mother as she stands there me and Allen are back to our table.

And thats when mother joins again "Jasmine you're Vixen? Why didn't you tell me? And what else are you hiding, why so many secrets Jasmine, why?"
"Mother, I didn't have the time to tell you as I was busy, and you never asked" I reply

"We need to talk in private, NOW" she says before I can say anything everyone interrupts " if you have to say something say it RIGHT HERE" "I could do that but I don't think Jasmine would want that now would you?" She says as she looks at me, I nod at them "Its fine guys, I'll be back in a minute" before I can walk away Kai gives me a knowing look and shake my head at him that says all i need to say.

We reach a more secluded area and I turn to her and she slaps me, what the actual fuck, all my guards put a gun to her head and she looks terrified i raise my hand to intel settle down and then I slap her back "don't ever raise your hand at me again!" I practically yell but i try not to so not many people heard us.

"I'm your mother I can and how could you slap ME? You slut you-" i cut her off "I'm not your daughter anymore you killed her remember you also then disowned me on fucking paper and voiced it both you and step-father, so you don't have any right over me, and touch me again and I'll kill you, I'll wipe out your whole existence, take this as a warning, Kathlyn Scott, you can't even touch a hair on my head anymore" I say as I bump into her as I walk past her and back to the table.

I get there and they asked me how it went and I simply replied with it went okay, and the food is served oh! How I'm starving, but I'm held back by Allen, how annoying, "what happened to your cheek, Love?" He asks partially angry "Huh?, Idk know I did bump into the door while walking back maybe its that" I say as I figured that Kathlyn's slap must've left a bruise, "Now, lets go eat" I say as I drag us to the buffet section.

After having our meal we were talking about here there when I see Kai, Santi, Ivy, Daisy and Avery visibly stiffen at something behind me, what is it now?! I turn around to see step-father and mom both, oh for fuck's sake, I turn around with a fake smile "I'll be back in a minute guys" I assure them "I'll come with you- Ada is cut off by step-father "No need we just wanna talk with her alone" he says.

"It's fineee I'll be back in no time" i say before we move back to the secluded place i turn around "yes?" I ask "Jasmine! You slapped your mother?!" Step-father practically yells "yes and did she tell you she slapped me first!" I ask "she is your mother!" He reasons, "No, Mr. Jacob I'm an orphan my parents disowned me completely" i say not giving a damn

"Jazi- i cut him off "Jasmine Scott, thats my name" i correct him, "Jasmine, you didn't tell us you were this successful AND rich!!" My mother speaks

She is soo blunt about this "and?" I ask "Mr and MRS. Jacob you have no right over me and cornering me here and interrogating me i should report you for oppression" they both are shocked

"You Slut, we don't care, just give us the money you owe us for raising you" my so-called mother says

"How much?" I ask "huh?" Was there response "how much!? For raising all 7 of us, all of us give me a price, i'll give it to you then move to an another state and never contact us ever again!!" I yell trying not to break how could they, its fine they don't matter.

"1 billion? And listen even if you pay us you still have to marry Allen" I scoff but I don't care i transfer 1B to her account "where'd you get this money and where have you been hiding it all this time?" She asks "umm..maybe..none of your goddamn business?" That silenced her.

"It was horrible meeting you may we never meet again!" i say as i walk past them back to my people, MY PEOPLE I was grateful to have them they are amazing i get back and we all strike conversation talking about our childhood talking, slowly everyone starts to leave as the ball comes to an end its 10:00pm right now, not that late but I'm exhausted.

we drive back home the other's in Everette's car, me and Allen in mine, he's the one driving because he insisted and i let him, too tired to argue, I'm really anxious I met mom- Mrs. Jacob after a long time, at there friendship anniversary we didn't talk much- my thoughts halted when i felt a warm hand on my thigh and I realized I've been shaking my leg all this time.

"You okay, love?" He asks ugh whenever he calls me that its soo cute, he is such a cutie sometimes but I don't like how makes me feel, vulnerable and I HATE feeling vulnerable and weak because i was weak once and... i don't want to remember that.

"Yes, I'm fine" i reply he nods looking at the road soon we arrive back home i remove my seat belt  before i can get out of the car he grabs me bridal style and puts me in his lap, I'm still processing what just happened and glared at him what was that?! But he suddenly brings his face to close to mine, my eyes flick to his lips back to his eyes but he noticed and smirks.

"You're so adorable" i look at him with sad eyes he won't think that when he knows about what I've gone through and how much I've suffered he is probably gonna be disgusted but its fine, right? But I care i really like him since we were kids but-things happened.

"Hey? Whats up?" He asks concerned, don't do this or I'll break down after all I'm only human but i need to hold it in so i shake my head and he hugs me, now why would you do that when I'm on the verge of crying, his arms are around my waist pulling him to me, I put my around his neck before putting my head on his shoulder I couldn't hold it anymore, I normally don't do this but its him, he is a cold and reserved guy but ig I've felt for him since like we were childhood, babies, i feel so cared for when I'm with him, i really Like (love) him but I can't admit it.

At this point I'm sobbing hysterically he keeps rubbing my back "what happened, love? Its okayy, I'm here, always will be, baby" he says "I know thank you, i say as I pull back, thank you, I was just overwhelmed by today" he nods putting his face into my neck, my heart is sky rocketing again.

Soon we pull away and enter our house and everyone seems to be in there room so i go to mine to take off the make up and hairstyle, shower and change into my pjs after all that i went out to see them all sitting on the couch and I join them after a little talk about what went down with my parents, they all know my relationship with my parents wasn't the best so i just said it wasn't a big deal and went okayy.

After a while it was 10:30 pm i went to my room to get some sleep
       And
Thats when real pain started
———————————————————————————
Dun dun dun?

Hey random people hope you like my book
Comment, vote ⭐️ and follow if you want to

Play dough
    Or
Slime?