Chapter 11

Enjoy
Vote ⭐️
And comment🎀
———————————————————————————
Allen's POV:

I wake up to see its 4 in the morning, I'm about to go back to sleep when I hear a subtle noise outside my room, I get up and come out of my room to see Jasmine all ready and eating breakfast, she did say she was going to University today, but her outfit is so different from what she wears and her aura has changed like its kind of overwhelming and she doesn't have her bag back on her.

"Want some?" She asks and turns to look directly at me, creepy, "Sure" I walk up to her and she hands me a cereal bowl "Thanks, how is your arm?" Still feeling guilty about that " I can barely feel it, like almost forgot it was there" she says, "Going to University?" I ask, "No" she replies immediately but then stiffens and slowly looks up to me and I look at her with a questioning gaze, "No, first I'll go to the café then University" she explains, "Ohh, okay" I reply.

There is an awkward silence between us "okay, I'm gonna go back to sleep, bye" I break the silence as we finish our cereal, "mhm, bye, see you at the ball" she replies as she walks out.

There is an awkward silence between us "okay, I'm gonna go back to sleep, bye" I break the silence as we finish our  cereal, "mhm, bye, see you at the ball" she replies as she walks out

Her outfit
————•————•————•————•————•————•-

I see Leo running to the door meowing for her, I pick him up and lock the door before carrying him back Inside his cat room and let him down and walking out. I go back to my room trying to sleep but my thoughts going back to her, she is so beautiful, elegant and she

Perfect? The voice in my head says.

Yes she is, you know it, I know it, we all know it.

Thats why you can't get her out of your head? Go to sleep idiot or you'll be tired the whole day!

Yeah, yeah don't tell me what to do

I slowly drift to sleep.

I wake up to a banging on my door, who is it?? And why can't they let me sleep in peace? "Yes?" I yell my voice raspy its my morning voice, soon whoever it was enters, "finally, lets go we need to go shopping and then to the hairdresser and then get ready for the ball" Everette says as he and Aiden walk in my room, "what time is it?" I ask still half asleep, "10:15 in the morning"

"Oh, okay let's go, I'll freshen up" I say as I walk to the bathroom not before getting the outfit I'm going to wear. After quick shower I change into some weather according clothes before I walk out the living area and I see everyone there except her, quickly reminding myself that she is at her university and will meet us at the ball, that sucks because now everyone will decide to piss me of, don't know why but they do that especially when I don't see her.

 After quick shower I change into some weather according clothes before I walk out the living area and I see everyone there except her, quickly reminding myself that she is at her university and will meet us at the ball, that sucks because now eve...