1

I was currently standing in an empty class room of our university, Taehyung stood at a distance observing me with his curious eyes

I was currently standing in an empty class room of our university, Taehyung stood at a distance observing me with his curious eyes. He looked hot as always, wearing those luxurious stuff it's not like I don't wear those sort of stuff but he looked ethereal in those.

The room is silent only my heavy breathing was being heard.
I fidgeted my fingers due to nervousness, finding right words to confess about my growing feelings for him. I've been crushing on him since few months now. I can't keep my feelings up to myself anymore. All my friends suggested me to confess, however i am still unsure about his feelings about me. I'm sure he won't accept my confession.

"I-i think I like you" I stated nervously.

"You do?"

I simply nodded. I can see his eyes narrowing at me.

"I don't like you"

Did he just rejected me without even listening to me,I expected him to atleast ask few questions but he just dismissed me like he doesn't care.

a stern and firm expression plastered on his face. He ran his fingers through his hairs in frustration.

"So you don't like me?" I asked my voice breaking at the end.

"No.'' He stated and walked away leaving me alone in that class room. I turned behind to watch him leave the classroom. He is a cold. His words were quite harsh.

I wasn't that surprised about his rejection. It was quite obvious that he will reject me. But I feel bad as I am not used to rejections,Being rejected triggered my ego.
Imagine being perfect but still getting rejected.
I shook my head and walked towards the door to leave.

I grabbed the doorknob to open the door, the door click opens and saw my friend waiting for me, leaning against someone's locker. She glanced at me with a hint of curiosity in her eyes.
She walked up to me with a worried expression. I just stood at my place blankly.

"Aera? Did taehyung rejected you?" She asked

"He did"

"No wonder he stormed off angrily" she remarked.

We made our way to our next class, my heart sank at the thought of taehyung being at the class, I am not sad. I am just embarrassed.
We entered the class room, the chatter of students was quite loud. I was lucky because taehyung wasn't there.

I slumped on the first seat, Lisa sat beside me still surveying my expression. I looked at her with a frown as she continued to look at me with her eyes. I waited for her to speak up first.

"Are you sure you aren't going sad?"  She questioned me with a worried tone.

"It's his loss that he rejected Me not mine, he lost a chance to be with someone who loved him dearly, if not loved than atleast attracted"

I answered and looked away. My words were quite confident even though deep down I am sad. Who wouldn't be?

I never confessed my feelings so truthfully to anyone and I think I never will,what's the point of being truthful when you got Marked by rejection.

Taehyung enters the classroom with his few friends, we made a quick eye contact but he looked away. I felt a wave of embarrassment rushed over me making my cheeks heat up. I still observed him.
He sat on the last seat with his peers.

The professor enters in the classroom. we greeted him, soon the class starts. I was trying my best to pay attention to his lecture but my mind was fantasizing about Taehyung.

The class passed quicker than I thought. Lisa was asking me again and again If I was ok or not. Everytime she asked made my lips curl up in sheepish smile. She's so adorable for doing that.

It was our last class of the day, so we returned to our homes after chit-chatting on our way back.

I was sitting on my bed, recalling everything that has happened through out the day. I picked my phone to see the notifications from my friends asking me about the confessing thingy.

How the fck should I tell them that I go rejected. I threw my phone on the other side of the bed.

I got up to study but there was nothing much to study as I've learned and read everything before our exams , there was nothing to do but to sit idle.

Suddenly another notification pops up, I got up to grab my phone from the bed. I saw a notification from jungkook, taehyung's friend.

__________________
_____