2

Suddenly another notification pops up, I got up to grab my phone from the bed. I saw a notification from jungkook, taehyung's friend.

"You're invited
To my birthday party lil girl"

"When? Where?

"At my mansion, today."
*sends his mansion's location*

"Bitch,you said that your bday is in
December"

"I never said that!
It was tae's BDAY."

"Whatever."

___________

I was now worried, what should I wear? Maybe something hot? I hope Lisa is invited too.

I quickly dialed Lisa's number, she picked up after few rings. I asked her about the party thingy but she just said she is not invited.

I was even more worried now that Lisa won't be there. She is the only friend I have in the whole fcking university. I just sighed, I was thinking about to not to go there but partying would be fun.

Maybe it's time to make new friends. I got up from my bed, going straight to my closet. I took out my outfit without thinking much.

I went downstairs to inform my mom that I will be going to a party. She smiled at me prettily and told me to be careful after asking me about where the party is held.

I then ordered a bouquet of flowers before going to shower. I got ready as I didn't had much time left it was already 9.

I took my bag and the blue flowers

I took my bag and the blue flowers. I step out of my apartment bidding my mother bye. I then went to parking lot and drove off to Jungkook's mansion. It only took like 25 minutes to reach there.

It was currently 9:45

I stepped out my car after parking it in his mansion's parking lot. I saw other people heading towards the lift, so I did the same. I think jungkook has like a rooftop party or something.

I can feel my right hand trembling because of nervousness, I took a deep breath and stepped inside the lift with a couple standing beside me. They looked quite familiar, I think they are from senior class.

Soon I was at the rooftop, I stepped out of the lift. The people were drinking, as far as I know, They all were from senior years. Only few people were from 2nd year.
It's but obvious,jungkook is mostly friends with seniors.

Some people were in pool splashing water at each other, ew. I went straight to jungkook who was sitting on the couch with his peers. I walked gracefully to the lounge area.
I was now facing him.

"Happy birthday ,kookie" I wished him

and went to close to him, giving a peck on his cheeks. I handed his bouquet, whichI brought as his gift.

He slightly blushed.

"Thank you so much" he thanked me in a soft tone.

I surveyed the people sitting around him in order to greet them too. I saw taehyung sitting with his girl? I felt a pang of sadness, the way his left hand was secured on her waist. I almost felt like crying.

He looked at me with a stern expression, I ignored him and went to greet seniors who were sitting there aswell. I Sat beside jungkook purposely.

Jungkook offered me whiskey.

"I don't drink, kook" I smiled at him

"Ahh, I remember now but you should drink you will turn 20 and you still haven't touched alcohol"

"So?"

"You're so stubborn" he growls in frustration

"It adds to my charms" I smirked and winked at him

The people around us giggles at our conversation. Taehyung's eyes narrowed at me probably judging me, I felt shivers down my spine. The intensity of his gaze was just too much handle.

I gazed at her with stern eyes, I was checking her out

I gazed at her with stern eyes, I was checking her out. I was surprised to see her here and especially looking so damn hot. I've seen her in those wide legs and oversized tees, but never in a mini skirt. Her outfit was emphasizing her curves, she is quite sexy now that I've noticed.

I thought she was a nerd, who knows nothing but to study and secure good grades. She's a whole different thing right now.

I rejected her because of that only, I don't like nerds. I glanced at my girlfriend, chayoung. I can see a smile plastered on her face, a forced one.

Our relationship has been quite toxic, most of my friends doesn't even know i have a girlfriend. I honestly feel tired being with her, it's been 2 years since we are dating, I've caught guys sliding in her dms several times now. I feel our relationship may end soon.

Sooner than I think.