[Chapter I] Meow?

Smg4 blinked open his eyes holding his head "Ow what was tha-" instead of feeling his hair he looked down at his hand "P-paws?!" he yowled out shooting his gaze at Smg3 who was already looking at Smg4 wide eyed, "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Smg3 looked down ...

Smg4 blinked open his eyes holding his head "Ow what was tha-" instead of feeling his hair he looked down at his hand "P-paws?!" he yowled out shooting his gaze at Smg3 who was already looking at Smg4 wide eyed, "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Smg3 looked down at himself with a purple spiked collar and a black fluffy tail under him. Smg4 scrambles trying to get up but falls struggling to stand on his hind legs, "I-I don't know." Smg3 watched Smg4 fall, instead walking on all fours over to the mirror, gasping Smg3 stumbled backwards tripping over his tail. "W-WE'RE CATS?!" Smg4 snapped up looking at him walking over how Smg3 did, eyes widening. Smg3 leaped onto Smg4 unaware of his claws digging into Smg4. "CHANGE US BAC-!" he looked down seeing a small hint of blood trickle down Smg4's chest, Smg4 flinching beneath him "Ah! I-I'm sorry Smg4 I didn't mean to-" Smg3 shuffled off of him, Smg4 looking down at the tiny bit of blood "I-It's okay, h-how did you do that..?" Smg3 shrugged confused on how it happened, he looked back at Eggdog and Beeg still in the same spot looking as shocked as they did. Smg3 turned back to Smg4 "What do we do?! Try to reverse it!" Smg4 nodded, padding up to the computer and jumping onto the chair, Smg3 followed him putting his paws on the table to see. Smg4 tries to type on the computer "Crap! I can't press anything with these paws!" Smg3 panicked "C-Call someone! wheres your phone?!" Smg4 pointed at the side table with his tail still trying to type something. Smg3 ran over trying to open the phone looking up at Eggdog barking "Give me that!" Smg4 snatched his phone with his mouth from under him. Smg3 flinched looking at him weirded out when he grabbed it with his mouth. Smg4 frantically pressed buttons trying to ring anyone, the phone started buzzing. Smg3 looked at him tilting his head "Who did you call?!" Smg4 whispered over to Smg3, "I'm calling Meggy."