[Chapter VI] Cat pile!

They played around like kittens, Eggdog getting annoyed jumped to his dog bed. Not worrying about the problem of being cats or any other problems as they played before Smg3 yawned and suggested they should go to sleep.

Smg4 smiled stand up shaking of his ragged pelt, Smg3 doing the same. Smg3 padded to the top of the bed spinning before laying down under the blankets, Smg4 followed laying down next to him. "I'll check on Tari and the others tomorrow." Smg3 nodded stretching before relaxing to try to fall asleep twitching his tail. Smg4 wrapped his tail around Smg3's. Smg3 looked over confused twitching his tail more. "What are you doing." Smg4 looked over to him "My tail was cold, and yours is way fluffier.. and comfortable..." He rolled over facing Smg3 smiling softly, And twitching his nose. Smg3 rolled his eyes flattening his ears but didn't object, instead scooted closer to Smg4 scrunching his face. "Fine I see what you are hinting at... come here, your not going to leave me alone otherwise.." Smg3 opened his paws puffing up his chest for Smg4 to lay closer with him. Smg4 smiled widely, wagging his tail slightly and quickly shuffling closer to Smg3 nuzzling his face into his fluffy chest. "Your so much fluffier than me, no fair!" Smg4 purred licking Smg3 on the face, Smg3 jumped twitching an ear scrunching his face sticking his tongue out. "Did you just lick me?! Gross!" Smg4 laughed "What heh, it's what cats do silly! Might as well get used to it." Smg3 grumpily smiled swatting at Smg4 on the nose playfully "just go to sleep you idiot-" Smg3 licked Smg4 back on the ear curling his tail over Smg4's back to keep him warm from the cold air of the night.