[Chapter III] Puter help!!

All five of them made it to the castle, Meggy and Tari put Smg4 and Smg3 down walking over to the computer in Smg4s room, Mario following behind them. Tari walked over to the computer trying to get into it while Meggy held Smg4 up in her arms so he could see, Smg3 went over to smg4's bed, tired and more grumpy than ever. While Mario stood behind Meggy. "A-are you getting anywhere?" Smg4 pricked his ears up, Tari sighed and turned over to Smg4 and Meggy "Somewhat but it's going to take me a while-" Smg3 hissed over hearing them "A WHILE! Like how long?!" He sprang out of bed, lashing his tail. Smg4 jumped out of Meggy's arms "Calm down she's trying her best 3!" Mario smiled "It can't be that bad! Mario thinks you can work together to fix things!" Smg3 rolled his eyes, still lashing his tail. "How are we supposed to do anything like this?!" Smg3 hissed at Mario, Meggy spoke up "I got it you too can go see Karen!" Smg4 looked up at Meggy "That's right! She's a cat, maybe she can help us until Tari fixes the problem!" Smg4 jumped over to Smg3 waiting for him to agree. "I guess so-" "Grate, we'll be back guys!" Smg4 cut him off, pushing Smg3 with his head wagging his tail. Smg3 hissed not making it easy for Smg4 to push him out of the door.

They walked over to the Big ol' Magic Wash where Karen worked, both of them struggling to push the door open, finally tumbling inside. "Oof! Watch it 3, you're heavy!" Smg3 scrambled off of Smg4 letting him up pricking his ears up to listen. "Alright were here, where is she.." Smg3 scanned the room, "Over there!" Smg4 ran over to the desk that Karen was sitting at on her phone. "Karen it's me and Smg3! We need your help!"