5

Flashback.                          
                          Author's pov.                         

A week has passed since Sana had joined her new school.
She didn't really made friends.
Nobody came to talk to her except that one guy.

She wasn't happy about it
Everyone used to laugh and enjoy together during lunch and free periods but she....she just used to study.

She even today without a hope of making friends went to school.

She went to her class and sat on her decided seat.
Which was just on front of Vivaan and his friends.

Soon after a peon from school came and said "Your first three periods are free...since school staff have some important work today. Use it wisely and don't make much noise"

Sana thought what is she going to do now?
She would have spend some time studying but all three periods and then lunch.

She looked behind as she felt someone tap her shoulder.

"What?" She asked.
"Hi I am Tanmay" the guy said.

She knew Tanmay as he was with Vivaan that day.
And according to her classmates, Tanmay and vivaan were best friends.

Tanmay and vivaan both were good looking.
But what she could do of that? Nothing.

"Hi. Sana." She replied.
"You stay alone mostly so we thought you can join us only if you want to" Tanmay said.

Tanmay noticed her being alone since a week. He told vivaan about it too. Both of them found it weird that she hadn't made friends yet. So today they decided to ask her if she want to join them.

Sana thought about it a lot. What if her parents found about this? They will definitely scold her a lot.
But how would they find out? They won't.

"I would be more than happy to join you guys" Sana said and Tanmay smiled in response.

She turned around her whole body and was now sitting parallel to Tanmay and Vivaan.

"Sana can we know you better?" Tanmay said.
"Of course....ask whatever you want to" Sana said.

Tanmay and Vivaan looked at each other for more than 10 seconds but then vivaan took a deep breath and asked "fine...do you have a boyfriend?"

Sana looked at him for quite some time but when she said "do I look like someone who would have a boyfriend?" Tanmay and vivaan were shocked.

"Sorry but the most innocent looking girls have boyfriends mostly" vivaan said and Sana stared at him moreover glared at him.

"Neither I am innocent nor I have a boyfriend" Sana said.

Vivaan and Tanmay gave 'okk okk' expression.

"Tell me about you...do you guys have a girlfriend?" Sana asked the boys.

"Well Tanmay has one from past 6 months now and moreover she is our senior" vivaan said and Sana looked at Tanmay and found him blushing.

"Wow...." Sana said.
"Whats so wow about it?" Vivaan asked.
"I felt like saying it..." Sana said.
"Okk okk" vivaan said.
"And what about you Vivaan? Do you have a girlfriend?" Sana asked vivaan.
"No, not yet...but someday there will be...The most beautiful woman will be mine....although she is a bit older than me but I will make her mine...one day" vivaan said.
"So do you also like a senior?" Sana asked.
"No bro....he have a crush on kareena Kapoor and thinks he will marry her one day" Tanmay said.

Sana laughed a lot on this....Even Tanmay too...they both found it very funny but someone....someone found his own kareena kapoor..
laughing...laughing wholeheartedly.

He admired the way she smiled as if the actual kareena was sitting in front of him.

But moreover that's how Sana, vivaan and Tanmay became friends.

Words:-615