❤️‍🔥🖤Chapter-23🖤❤️‍🔥

(Care)

Previous Chapter:-

Is that bastard, perhaps related to Mr Go anyhow?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Chapter:-

Suga POV:-

Jungkook- You don't have to be worried about my princess, she isn't such a weakling to be affected by such a little thing and thanks for showing so much concern to hold me back and not kill your brother! (sarcastic chuckle)

Jungkook's those words were the only thing, running in my mind till now...

His each and every word held pain and sadness, I can feel it...

I still remember how we all lived our lives happily like true brothers, we were BTS back then but now we are just TS because our B for bunny got separated from us, wait what am I even thinking!?

I shook my head...

Well leave that shit but yeah I miss our earlier bonding, we were 7 but now we are only 6 and I miss that golden maknae of ours...

As soon as Jungkook went out of the mansion his family went behind him and then suddenly Taehyung said...

Taehyung- Let's go guys we have to save my wifey! (cold)

We looked at him being shocked but he ignored everyone and called Jackson...

Taehyung told Jackson to bring some guards and he himself went behind Jungkook's car while driving in full speed...

Behind him went his guards and then after coming out of our shock we all also went behind them in a limo...

With the corner of my eyes I could see Lusi, clenching her jaw and fists as if she is very angry...

×End of Suga POV×

Aria POV:-

I was wondering here and there and was trying to find my guards numbers, but strangely there was none! What? How? Why!?

I then scanned the phone properly and noticed that is was not my phone, I got so angry that I threw away the phone which scattered into piece on the road in front of me...

I turned to go inside the building again but then the building blasted...

My eyes widened and I started crying loudly, sitting there...

Soon I heard car noises due to which I stopped my cries with a pout and long sniffs...

Suddenly the car's door opened revealing.....Bibo!

I ran towards him and hugging him tightly I started crying again...

×End of Aria POV×

Taehyung POV:-