❤️‍🔥🖤Chapter-13🖤❤️‍🔥

(Cage of Love)

Previous chapter:-

Taehyung- You will regret it all, Sweetheart...just wait an watch what this devil does to make you regret! (Smirk)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present chapter:-

Next Morning:-

Aria woke up from her sleep and was greeted by Jisoo and Jin, in return she also wished them morning with a bright smile

Jisoo- Uhmm are you feeling better now?

Aria- Hmm, yeah eonnie and oppa thanks for consoling me yesterday night! (smiles)

Jin- No problem at all dear you are just like a sister to us! (smile)

All three of them smiled at each other and suddenly Aria's eyes fell on the wall clock and soon her eyes widened and she shouted

Aria- What how is it 8am already?...Eonnie, Oppa thank you very much once again and for now byeee!! (ran away)

Saying this Aria ran away from there and straight away went to Taehyung's room which technically is now here's too...Getting inside the room the first thing she did was bumping into a hard wall making her groan but the thing that shocked her more than finding a wall in front of the door was that the wall held her by her waist, popping her eyes out she looked up and found none other than the one and only Mr Mafia making her face to become emotionless, she started wiggling in his grip, trying to free herself... after sometime she was successful in getting out of his grip surprisingly his grip on her waist was soft this time...

 after sometime she was successful in getting out of his grip surprisingly his grip on her waist was soft this time

She was going to the washroom when suddenly she stopped and without looking back she said

Aria- I want a separate room for myself!

Before Taehyung could say something else, she went to the closet and taking her clothes she quickly went inside the washroom to get ready...

Meanwhile:-

Taehyung POV:-

This girl really is getting on my nerves I might kill her someday- Aish...I was sitting on the bed, waiting for her to come out, so that I could talk to her clearly and show her the limits she can never tend to cross...

Soon she came out of the washroom and said