Author's Note:

Author's Note

Hi Readers,

Thank you for choosing to read "Shattered Souls." Before you dive into the story, I want to provide a few important notes and expectations.

Content Warning: This story addresses sensitive topics, including trauma, emotional abuse, and the loss of a loved one. The main character, Zahra, navigates through her experiences with PTSD. If you find these themes triggering, please proceed with caution or consider if this story is right for you.

Expectations: "Shattered Souls" is a journey of healing and rediscovery. It explores the complexities of grief, the impact of past relationships, and the struggle to reconnect with one's passion. The story is meant to be a raw and honest portrayal of the emotional challenges the characters face. It may be intense at times, but it also aims to highlight hope and resilience.

Support: If you or someone you know is experiencing similar issues, I encourage you to seek professional help. This story is not intended to replace therapy or professional advice.

Thank you for your understanding and support. I hope you find "Shattered Souls" to be a meaningful and thought-provoking read. Your feedback and comments are always appreciated.

With love,
Astraeamir