Done Crying

Jaylinn Adams

After finally picking myself off of the floor in Shyanne house I went to get in my car seeing it was keyed. I really messed up with shy and I didn't know she would beat me up like she did. I expected the punch. But being stomped. I ain't cheating again ever. I was wrong and I understand that but I gotta be responsible and take care of what I did. I wanna be able to fix this with Shyanne but she ain't gone forgive me to easily. I need to get my life. I hopped into my car and  tried calling her phone. I called 10 times before getting an answer. "What jaylinn!" She yelled
"I need to see you Shyanne,  I know you're mad but it's best we talk before you go crazy."
"Man whatever, I'm at the beach."
She mumbled something before hanging up. Man I gotta fix this.

Shyanne Martin

I drove all the way to the beach crying my eyes out. I can't believe this. I didn't want to get together because he was my bestfriend and he goes and breaks my heart. I never thought he would do me like this. I grabbed a blanket and layed down playing alot of jhene aiko. Until jaylinn kept blowing my phone up making my music pause. I had a quick conversation with him before agreeing for him to meet me at the beach. I pulled my hair up in a bun and let my music take me away. I'm done crying over people who don't care about me. I hate this feeling. A few minutes later jaylinn pulled up and walked towards me. I tried not to cry but I felt my lip begin to quiver. "Shy, I'm sorry. I was wrong. I shouldn't have cheated with breianna and went as far as getting her pregnant. I messed up I should've been supportive because I know you have nobody. I don't wanna lose yo ma. " He spoke through tears.
"Jaylinn look, you hurt me to the core of my heart and expect for me to just run back into your arms I'm not going to. I accept your apology but you're a dog. Now you have to lay in your dirt." I felt that way honestly. I live jaylinn but I was done with this. Yes it was his first time cheating but he got her pregnant. I forgive but I ain't forgeting. He just got on the bottom of my list. Now I'm only focused on me myself and I.

Jaylinn Cheated on Shyanne

I love yall but I'm going to bed
Follow me yall!