Stick up Kid

Jaylinn Adams

"Man breianna shut up you're 1 month pregnant not dead. Get dressed."
After talking to Shy we decided to be just friends again. I really wanted to be more but she said no. I don't wanna be with breianna at all but she pregnant and I'm not leaving my seed she a lil slow. I was already dressed so I walked outside and waited in my car to take her to an ultrasound appointment. She was taking forever so I called Shyanne.

"Yes jaylinn? "
"Hey ma what u doin?"
"You mean Shyanne, and I'm watching tv. Where's baby mama?"
"Bre is getting dressed were going to an ultrasound"
She got quiet after a while.
"I miss you shy."
"I know, wanna go to lunch I was going to see Gianna today."
"Yeah I will meet you at your condo. "
"Kay bye jaylinn"
"I love you"
She hung up. Yeah I know it was too soon but it's the truth. Nobody gone replace Shyanne.

Shyanne Martin

Why lord why did he have to say it! Jaylinn just said I love you. I shook my head at jaylinn and went to go get dressed. I hopped in the shower letting my music play. I turned on the steaming hot water and tied my hair up. After getting out I put on my face creme and brushed my teeth. After putting on some lotion I went into my closet to put my clothes on.(in mm)
I went into the front of my condo to clean up. After finishing my dishes I grabbed a snack and started on some homework. I had been working on for at least an hour when I got a text message.
Jaylinn: I'm outside.
Me:you can come up I have to put my shoes on.
After that he knocked on my door.
"Hey" he greeted me with a hug I gave him a smile back. After that I ran to the back to grab my shoes and beanie. And the letter I wrote gianna.

Me and Jaylinn hopped into his range rover and began driving to the flower shop where I bought a dozen red roses. After driving for another hour we arived at the cemetery. We found her grave that read. "Keep laughing baby"
I walked up to her grave and placed the roses and began reading her the letter I wrote.
Dear Gianna,
Hey babygirl. How's it goin up there? I hope you've had a chance to talk to god. I really wish u were still here gigi. I've been through alot in 3 months. My momma left me the night you left us. So now I'm on my own living in a condo and still pushing through school. Me and Jaylinn broke up, he cheated on me and she's pregnant. My heart was crushed but I had to move on. I cried until I couldn't breathe. I had to wrote to you because I miss our talks baby. I'm so lost without you laughing with me. Please watch over me babygirl. Ball in heaven cutie.
Love you! - shy

After reading I kissed her headstone. I wiped my tears and turned to jaylinn. "No shade"
I felt the wind blow and just knew it was gianna. I walked yo jaylinn's car and waited for him to get in so we could go and get some Chinese. Before we pulled off he turned to me and kissed my lips roughly. "I love you shy"
I rolled my eyes and turned on the radio. Love doesn't last forever