38•|~PAIN AND RELIEF ~

~•chapter-38•~

Using of abusing words ahead.. read if you are comfortable..

" Aee ladki jyada drame mat kr wrna jaise tere bache ko mara na waise hi teri uss dost ko mar dungi!" Bua said slapping her harshly

Meera wiped her tears and said

" Agar akaay ko pata chala... Ki tune uske bache ko mara aur uski biwi ko itna torture Kia.. wo ek sec bhi nhi sochega tujhe Marne ke liye!!!" Meera shouted

" You!" Bua said and was about to slap her but... A man in his 50's came inside..

Meera saw him and immediately remembered..
He is shivika's husband... And maybe her kidnapper too?

She felt disgusted to see him...

" Ab tu kon hai han?? Aur kon hai wo jisko mujhse shadi krni hai!" Meera shouted trying to free her hand from bua's grip...

" Tch tch tch... Bad manners Meera.. I'm elder than you.. ye 'tu' suit nhi krta" the man who was none other than arnab goswami said with a deadly dangerous voice. Hearing which bua and her son shivered but meera? Suddenly she was feeling confident after years she was feeling that yes.. now she will be taken out from this hell.. now she would take her revenge ..

"Sahi kaha! Tu nhi tujhpr jaanwar, haiwan suit krta hai " Meera said boldly

Arnab looked at her with red eyes and took her hand

" BHOT HUA! AB KOI NHI BACHA SAKTA TUMHE MUJHSE " he shouted holding her hands in a tight grip!

" Mene kaha chord mujhe!!!" Meera said trying to took her hand from his grip....

But he tightened his grip and started going outside dragging her with him..

Tears came in her eyes.. because of the pain she was feeling

" Tujhe kya lagta hai! Ki tu mujhse shadi krega aur m krne dungi??" Meera shouted as tears fell from her eyes.. but he didn't listened and continued dragging her...

Meanwhile when shivika heard meera's shouting,her heart started beating fastly.. she stood up with great difficulty..

"Ahh..." A cry escaped her mouth but she manage to stood and go to the door ..

" P-please Meera ko chord dijiye.. please" shivika said banging on the door and loudly shouting with top of her lungs ...

She came to the big transparent window and saw him dragging Meera

As soon as Meera saw her

" Shivi!.." Meera shouted crying as he continued to drag her...

" Meeru!! Meeru don't worry " shivika said crying and wincing in pain

That was the time Meera noticed shivika's condition...

Her clothes were all red in her own blood she was limping, her face and body has bruised marks..

Meera's heart clenched seeing her in this condition as she bitted on his hand
..

" Ahh" he shouted and leave her...

" Kutte kamine!! Teri himmat kese hui meri shivi ko itna dukh pohchane ki!" Meera shouted holding his collars .

He clenched his jaw and grabbed her hairs...

" You whore! How dare you to raise your voice even you made her did that too" arnab said pointing at window where shivika was standing and seeing the horrible scene infront of him..

" She is like this sir , a whore!" Bua said sarcasticly

Meera Winced in pain due to the tight  grip on her hairs..

" Han! Aise hii aaj rogi tum jab m ye kapde tumse alag kr rha hounga" he shouted

As soon as Meera heard this her eyes fired with anger .... So this was his intentions...

Meera slapped his acrosss his face and shouted

" Kamine! TERI HIMMAT KESE HUI AISA SOCHNE KI BHI!"

"Bhot hua!" He shouted and started dragging her , holding her hairs...

Shivika kept shouting from the room to leave her but he didn't listened
They reached near mandap

" Chordoo mujhe!! Chordoo agar use pata laga ja na to wo tujhe chor dega nhi!!" Meera shouting crying trying to free the grip from her hairs...

He stop his steps and looked at her dangerously again gripping her hairs in his hands he shouted

" Kya! Kya kaha tumne? Usse? Arre tumhare wo pati ko bhanak tak nhi lagegi ki tum ho kaha"

MEERA'S eyes fell on the door where the same guards who used to stay near Meera in her college were standing... She smiled and realised he his came.. her love.. her akaay has came....

Here.. they traced shivika's phone number and reached to the place...

Akaay's heartbeat was raising as soon as they were coming close to the place.. it was a deserted place...

Dhruv had informed everyone at the home about all this .. how akaay was finding her madly.. and now finally he get to know where his meera is...

They all were shocked and blamed themselves for thinking she is no more.. what if akaay had also believed that she is no more? Than she would be stayed in that hell and must have been tortured for her whole life...

He also told them arnab's intentions

And about he killed MEERA'S family and was about to kidnapp her when their dadu got Meera married to akaay...

Everyone was more shocked and asked whether he did anything wrong with meera..even about thinking it their soul scared..

But dhruv cleared it and told them. 

" No maa... Arnab's illegal work was caught just after a day of bhabhi's kidnapping and he had to leave India.. he was out from India for 2 years and he came back today only " as soon as dhruv said  this everyone sighed a relief

But everyone was in pain thinking what might Meera has gone from..."
kya kya jhelna pada hoga Meera ko in 2 saalo m.. jabki  ham sab to Maan bethe the ki meera ab nhi hai iss duniya m " his mom said crying badly.. blaming herself for everything...

She beleived the lie over the truth.. her son was saying that no meera is alive but no one listened to him and well how would they,? The fake proofs were lying infront of themm....they thought akaay went into trauma.. but he knew that his meera is alive..

His trust on this thing made his meera alive till now...

Akaay with many bodyguards reached the big mantion in an deserted area...

When the guards of arnab saw many cars stopping at the mantion they became shocked seeing so many guards

Within 2 minutes the situation was in under control Akaay's guards were surrounded at the whole mantion...

He came out of the car royally with anger in his eyes and moved inside with his guards
________________________________________
Vote target- 150+votes
That's all

I hope you liked!
Target- 10 votes

Do vote 🧿
Hit the ⭐ button if you like the chapter!
Do your precious comments! I would be waiting for your comments 🤍

Tata everyone🕺🏻
Your author from jupiterrrr💃🏻🤣
🤍🌷