39•|~REVENGE~

~•chapter-39•~

When Meera saw the guards she immediately recognised them and smiled, a peace came on her face...

She kept smiling and said

" Saamne to dekho"
As soon as arnab looked back ,ye saw many guards standing at door which was not his guards,he became confused and was about to say something but before he could do or say Something the guards got side and parted themselved into two sides... Arnab's eyes fell on akaay who was standing in between the guards,his hands was in his pockeds ,his eyes was red with  anger, as soon as arnab saw akaay his grip on MEERA'S hairs got loose and a fear came in his eyes,... He knew it was his end how ye won't leave him and will tear every single part of him ...

Akaay's eyes fell on Meera ,her face was pale and red due to crying,her eyes has dark circles .
. She has lost a lot of weight.. looking at her anyone can say she has suffered a lot in these 2 years...
Meera looked at him.. who has same condition... He has made his condition very bad...

" Akaay.." Meera whispered slowly and ran to him freeing herself from his grip...

Meanwhile arnab was shocked,he became numb.. he was not able to even think something or move... It was looking like someone has statued him...

Meera ran to him and hugged him tightly very tightly...

Tears started coming from both of their eyes....
Meera was crying badly in his arms..hugging him tightly while he was making her calm down by rubbing her back...
After few minutes ,she moved back from him and complained

" Akaay.. t- they are h-hurted u-us so much" she said crying and sniffing

Akaay who became confuse listening to us but ignored it and hugged her...again carresing her hairs

" Bas kro jaan aur kitna rona hai... " He said softly in his ears and seperated her from him and said looking at arnab with red eyes...

" Ab to dusro ko rulana hai.." he said in a deadly dangerous voice
..

Meera felt peace after 2 years... Finally she will be able to take her revenge... She is meeting him.. she will meet everyone... She will be with everyone again
... Finally she would kill them like they killed  her child.. his child ... Their child...

In the mean time when shivika didn't heard any voice from her room she closed her eyes.. tightly and remembered the torture she had bear for years..she don't want Meera  to go from that...to get.. raped like her

She took a vase kept on a side table and throwed it on the big window.. of her room due to which the glass of big see through window broke in one go...

Hearing the loud voice, Meera became scared for shivika and said clinging to him

" A-akaay shivi udhar hi hai.." Meera said and akaay ordered his guards to go and see...

Arnab tried to ran but whole mantion was covered with akaay's guards only so he could not even cross the hall the mantion is far away..

Before the guards could go and see shivika she herself came running, hissing and wincing in pain....

Her body was paining badly but sill she came running to save meera

When she came outside,she saw many guards and Meera safe in Akaay's arms...

A satisfying smile came on her face as tears fell from her eyes

" I didn't get to fight for myself and save myself but.. finally my meeru is safe.." shivika thought and was going to meera limping

But suddenly Arnab held her hair and harshly pulled her and put her on a gun point

Seeing which Meera became scared

" Ak-akaay save her please" merra said softly to akaay crying

" Hey! Don't come near me or.. or I will kill this girl!" Arnab shouted shivika was crying in pain due to the grip on her hairs.. and he was touching her wounds.. due to which she was shouting badly asking him to leave her...

Akaay smiled seeing someone on the back of arnab

Before arnab could understand what is happening someone kicked him from behind and he fell  on the door

" Bhot karliya tune meri shivi ko pareshan ab tadpega aur marega!" A man shouted who kicked him...

Shivika who immediately recognised the voice fell on floor and started crying... Badly ... Because it was none other than the man she love.. who cared for her... Who stood for her.. who told her that she deserves everything in the world...

Shivansh... Shivansh jaiswal

Shivansh who saw shivika after 3 years.. his eyes became moist... Seeing the injury and blood on her whole body ,his anger grew more ... He wanted to give arnab the most painful life of this world... He want to kill him in that way.. that no one has even expected... He wanted to torture him like he tortured his shivi every day.. like he raped her every day......

Akaay was also feeling same... He wanted him to not die easily...

Arnab has played with 4 life's... Given them pain, seperation and now.. no one can save him....

Shivansh took slow steps towards her and helped her to stood up...

She looked up to see him... His eyes were moist so as her...

She hugged him tightly and cried saying

"I-im sorry.. i-im sorry Shivan-vansh.."shivika said hiccuping badly...in his arms...

Meera looked at them with smile on her face.. she knew how much shivansh loved shivika and when suddenly she disappeared,he was devasted ... He didn't talked to anyone from that day.... He became silent.. the cheerful and always talking shivansh became silent suddenly... She affected him badly.. knowing that she is married ,he still loved her...

With his heart...

After some time. Arnab was sitting on floor on his knees...

Meera and shivika was standing there...

The boys took a decision to first let the one who suffered most take their revenge... Then.. they will torture him...

Shivika came in front she wiped off her tears and said

" Meri.. zindgi barbaad ki hai tumne .... Pure 8 saal har.. Roz.. har roz " shivika said and closed her eyes tightly...

She opened her eyes after few seconds and slapped him hard on his face that he fell on the floor and the marble hitted his face
.
________________________________________

Vote target - 170+ votes

That's all

I hope you liked!
Target- 10 votes

Do vote 🧿
Hit the ⭐ button if you like the chapter!
Do your precious comments! I would be waiting for your comments 🤍

Tata everyone🕺🏻
Your author from jupiterrrr💃🏻🤣
🤍🌷