Chapter 1

here is some info about izuku I forgot to mention he will kill monsters humans and that kind to keep himself and others safe. he will slowly open up but well I like the sarcastic personality so we keep that

anyway, enjoy Chapter 1!

-----------

Chapter 1
Finding A Lost Cat Part 1

izuku's pov

it was the next morning and I woke up quite early like in my old life. but I also noted some other things after finally getting my head straight. the previous wielders of One for All have not spoken yet and when I ask Silver Wolf why they were quiet she stays quiet it was weird but not concerning for it was not the first time. anyway, after waking up I left the room of the inn and ordered breakfast which was only 3 copper pretty cheap from what Silver Wolf told me. After eating I decided to talk to Silver Wolf.

izuku mind: So Silver Wolf what should we do next?

Silver Wolf: it depends on what do you want to do.

izuku mind: *sigh* that is the thing i don't the only thing i ever did was be a hero student and hero and even if i don't want to be a hero I don't think i can let inecond poeple be hurt or worst.

silver wolf: how about becoming an adventure?

izuku: adventure?

Silver Wolf: think about it you get paid to do a quest that involves saving poeple from monsters or bandits. you can get a better grip on this world by traveling around. and finding the nine fiends. Also maybe meeting new poeple would be good for you. and maybe friends along the way.

izuku:.....

she had a point I can't live from the money I have now and if i have to killing someone does not bother me as much as it did before fighting all those crazy villains....well except Toga in a way she was a sweet person just got corrupted. and like she said i have to find the nine fiends.

izuku mind: you got a point do you know where i can sign in?

Silver Wolf: yeah well we walked in the village yesterday i saw one next to that small shop that you wanted to visit.

izuku mind: after I finish eating we make our way dare btw how many kingdoms are there?

silver wolf: 20 human kingdoms 24 monster kingdoms. out of all kingdoms, 26 of those kingdoms accepted monsters humans, and hybrids poeple of all kinds even if there is some tension, and the last 18 are ones that either don't accept humans or the other way around. we are close to one of the better ones it is called the Adrestian Empire ruled by Empress Edelgard von hresvelg.

izuku mind: interesting well let go maybe we can pick up a quest after we Singh in

no one,s pov

well, izuku left the inn and made his way to the adventure guild a mysterious figure izuku seen yesterday began to follow him. to this person, it would seem izuku did not notice his presence but he was very wrong. When Izuku entered the adventure guild he was met with a kind lady who looked to have a maid outfit on or that is what izuku and Silver Wolf thought.