🧡 Healing: Month Three 🧡

!Big Chapter!

(Max's PoV)

I got up early, my brain was on the move.
I pulled myself out of Bradley's arms and shoved a pillow in my spot. I got dressed, and grabbed my wallet and keys. Quickly left and hopped in my car. I had to be quick. I didn't want to worry Bradley if he woke up.

I drove over to a coffee shop that wasn't far from the campus. I ordered two coffees, one i'd seen Bradley drinking before, and mine.
I have a simple coffee order in my opinion, a caramel latte. I sat at a small table and waiting for our drinks. "Hey big M!" A deep voice called. At first I wasn't sure who they were talking to, until Tank set two coffees on my table.

"Hey!" I said looking up in surprise. A smile sprung on my face, "How are you doing!"
I asked. "I've been good, got a job here, and well that's about it. You? What happened to your arm?" He asked. "Oh, uh- I did a new move. Called the fly and crack. Broke my helmet and my arm" I joked. Tank laughed, "well then, be more careful sweetheart. How's the new year treating you?" He asked. I winced, he probably wouldn't like that his recently made Ex was my dorm mate.

"It's been alright, I haven't attended much of my classes due to my arm. My teachers were real lenient on me" I admitted. "That's good, well.
I got to get back to work. Come by sometime soon, maybe we can chat more" he smiled.
As glad as I was to avoid talking about Bradley,
I did want to see Tank later. "I definitely will"
I said with a large grin. I really would, but I don't- I don't know how he'll react, maybe he won't care.

I grabbed the cups and walked out, semi-waving at Tank. Got into my car and went back to the dorm. Walked into my room and was met with a very sleepy Bradley. "Where have you been?" He said sounding more alert than expected. "I got you coffee" I said holding out his cup. He looked me up and down, before grabbing it from my hands. He just held it for a moment, and let it warm his core.

He took a sip and looked back at me. "You scared me, I wasn't sure where you went. I have zero way to contact you. Your phone is out of commission after the- well." He struggled gestured to my arm. "Oh yeah, it snapped in half right? It was in my pocket" I said setting my cup on my desk.

I walked towards my bed, placing my hands on either side of Bradley. Struggling to stretch my left arm. Bradley scooted back until he was against the wall, giving me room to climb up.
I straddled his legs and wrapped my arms around him. "You're being sweet, let me set this down" he murmured, leaning over to my ottoman to set down his cup.

He wrapped his arms around my back, moving his hand up and down my sides. I groaned and leaned further into his neck. I kissed his neck.
Slowly holding his skin in my mouth longer. Leaving red marks on his throat. "Maxie~" Bradley hummed, I ignored him and settled my teeth into his skin. He yipped in surprise, "Max, that hurt" he said laughing.

I leaned back, looking at him with a mean smile. "Are we doing something today?" I asked, a genuine question. I'm already up and wanting to move so maybe we can run errands.
"Yep! I got to do some grocery shopping. I got to swing by my house and grab somethings, you need a new phone and computer. So, we can do that all today if you're willing" Bradley said cupping my face.
"That's a Lot of stuff to do..." I said nervously.
"Yeah, but it's got to get done. Let me get dressed" Bradley said, expecting me to get off him. I didn't want to.

"Come on" he groaned trying to push me. "You know what- fine" he huffed. Bradley grabbed me by my sides and pushed me to my pillow. Tossing his legs off the bed, and practically jumped over me. "Turd!" I shouted tossing my pillow at him.
He looked back at me with his smug grin, he knew I wasn't being mean.