Ben & Johan part 2

It's been an hour or so since the two of them parted. Ben was sitting on his couch watching television when he suddenly heard a knock.  He got up and opened the door, to his surprise, he saw a familiar man.

"Johan? What are you doing here?" Ben asked in pure confusion, but he was also shocked.

"My flight was delayed due to the weather, so I'm taking the next one tomorrow morning. I was hoping you'd let me stay the night?" Johan asked as Ben smiled and instantly nodded. 

"Of course I'll let you stay, now come in, it's raining, you'll get all wet. Stay right here for a second. " Ben chuckled as he went to his room to get a towel and some spare pajamas for the man. He returned and gave Johan the clothes and towel. 

"Here, the bathroom is that way, I should have a spare toothbrush in the cabinet too." Ben said before Johan went to the bathroom to put the clothes on and brushed his teeth. He left the bathroom to see Ben standing right outside the door. 

"Uhm.. By the way, there's only one bed so we'll have to share." Ben said nervously, fidgeting with his fingers 

Johan just chuckled before speaking up. *pfft, that's no problem, I'm alright with that." He said in a teasing voice, winking slightly, chuckling once again when he saw the other get flustered. 

A couple minutes has gone by and they are now both on the bed, trying to fall asleep, but they just couldn't. 

"Can't sleep either?" Johan asks as he felt Ben shifting around. Ben made a quiet "mhm.." sound before turning around to face Johan. 

A smirk came across Johan's face as he though of an idea. "How about we do something fun?" He grinned, watching Ben tilt his head in confusion. 

"What is it exactly?" Ben asked. But Johan didn't say anything, instead he pushed the blanket off of them and got on top of Ben, straddling him. 

"Wha- what are you doin-" Ben spoke up before getting interrupted, Johan pressing his lips against Ben, softly making out with him. But Ben didn't push him away, he instead leaned into the kiss, begging for more. 

The two don't know how they got to where they are now, but they're now both fully nude, still making out until Johan pulled away, slowly kissing Ben everywhere, from his cheeks, to his neck, down to his stomach. 

"Stop that.." Ben whined, not liking the idea of getting teased. 

'Shh.. Be patient, you'll get what you want soon." Johan replied as he kissed and sucked on the man's inner thighs, colouring them with red and purple marks. 

The more Johan teased Ben, the more he got whiny and needy, slowly starting to beg Johan. 

"Cmon.. Please? T-thats enough.." He begged as Johan chuckled, seeing the man get all whiny and twitchy. 

"Fine fine, I'll give you what you want now." Johan said in a teasing voice, slowly licking the rim of the man's hole before slowly inserting a finger in. 

"T-that hurts!" Ben yelped, holding onto a pillow tightly, trying to handle the pain. 

"I know it does, sweetie. But it'll hurt more if I don't do this.. I'll go slow okay?" Johan spoke softly, slowly moving his finger in and out before adding another.. And soon another once again. He repeated the process until he felt that Ben was loose enough. 

"Hold on my hand, alright? I'll be slow and gentle, I promise." Johan said, taking Ben's hand in his and gently rubbing circles on his hand, slowly pushing in. 

Ben whined and moaned, both out of pain and pleasure. But soon enough, all the pain would be gone. "Hmm~ F-faster.." He begged, holding onto Johan's hand. 

Johan chuckled and started picking up the pace, grunting as he did. 

The room was now full of loud noises, moans and clapping echoing through the room. They both continued this until they both came, now laying down, out of breath. 

"My legs hurt, you stupid idiot.." Ben whined as Johan kissed his neck, marking it as well. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry.." He chuckled as he pulled Ben close to him, Ben now wrapped his arm around Johan's waist as he rested his head on his chest, listening to the calm beating of his heart. Johan rested his chin on Ben's head and also wrapped his arms around him, making Ben feel safe and secured. 

"I'm tired." Ben pouted as Johan laughed once again. "Then go to sleep dummy.." He replied, gently stroking Ben's hair to hopefully help him fall asleep. And it worked, Ben was so tired and comfy that he immediately fell asleep, snoring slightly. 

Johan smiled and kissed Ben's head, closing his eyes and slowly falling asleep as well. 

The morning Ben woke up, he was surprised to see the spot next to him empty. He frowned as he realized Johan has left. He checked his phone and realized he got a notification. 

"You were sleeping so softly, I couldn't dare to wake you up. I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye properly but I loved our time together, hopefully we'll be able to do it once again, and I promise to stay that time. I love you ❤" Ben read out loud, smiling to himself. 

Although Ben was sad that Johan left without saying goodbye, how could he stay mad at him? He smiled and thought of the next time they'll meet. Maybe one day they'll be able to meet up without ever having to leave each other again.