Chapter Ninety Two

What if....Sadie and Caleb had a family together? (Fluff and Smut)

Thank you @Bycadie for yet ANOTHER amazing Cadie request! Your ideas are awesome! Hope you and everyone else enjoys this chapter.

************************************************

"Alright everyone that is a wrap!"

"Woo the movie is done!" Gaten cheers, him and Sadie both giving each other high fives of triumph.

"Do we all want to celebrate and go somewhere?" The director asks.

"I would but I already booked a flight back home to get to Caleb and the kids." Sadie responds.

"Oh yeah I miss those little guys so much!" Gaten pouts. "Go on and get back to them. And tell Caleb to answer his phone!"

Sadie laughs. "I'll make sure to tell them. Bye guys."

"By Sadie!"

"Bye Sades!"

"See ya girl!"

Sadie leaves out of the set building, going over to her car and driving to the airport, a content smile being on her face.

All she can say is that life is good, her and Caleb's work being off the charts ever since Stranger Things was finally finished. Season 5 was a raging success and ever since the show ended they have been getting nonstop calls of job after job opportunity for different popular rolls. They have always made sure to thank Matt and Ross Duffer for making this possible for them, the twins even saying they will make sure to have them on speed dial for their future shows and movies that they create.

When it comes to Sadie and Caleb, they couldn't deny the attraction and strong connection between them after they got done filming season 5 of stranger things. They did take some time as just friends to decipher whether this was just attraction and connection because of the characters they played or because it was real, both of them agreeing to take some time to figure out their feelings and just stay friends for the time being, that way their friendship wouldn't be ruined.

But when they realized it was far more than just show romance they sealed the deal and honestly they are glad they did, they are glad that they didn't run and hide away from their feelings. They did decide to keep their relationship secret until Sadie found out about her pregnancy, and when the baby bump started to come more along she couldn't hide the fact, and when their relationship got out the whole world went crazy, making them get twice as much as job opportunities then before.

And here they are now - married with four kids later and happier than ever. Both of them deciding to go on and seal the deal with marriage after having their kids, knowing neither of them were going anywhere and this is exactly where they wanted to be.

Sadie gets to her plane and gets in the first class section, thankful that it is just her in the section, her honestly being exhausted of the movie she just got done filming, but she enjoyed it since Gaten was in the movie as well.