016. all for me

————

————

neveah lux parker February 24, 2024

016. All for me.
(real life)

   "Kai, girl. why did i just get a 'hey girly' text on instagram?" I blurted out to my best-friend. we were sitting in a little restaurant that had tables outside, i was staring at the message. trying to see if i was tweaking or something. I clicked on the girl's page. she looked a bit like me but with curly hair. weird.

"what it say?"

"Hey girly! i hate to do this but i feel like i should let you know cause i'm a girls girl. Aubrey and I have been linking up lately, on some sneaky link type shit. i want to apologize first hand, i didn't know you two were together until last night. if i had known she was in a relationship already, i wouldn't have even bothered with her. once again, im sorry." i read from my phone, this can't be true. cause Aubrey knows better and this girl didn't provide any type of proof.

Kailyn took my phone and read it herself, "the fuck? we need evidence bookie." she started typing rapidly on the keyboard. her face was concentrated, "i told her to give you some proof. cause i refuse to let anybody break up a happy home." my phone chimed, she responded back that fast?

Kailyn pressed it and her eyes widened. making me immediately panic. "Um. She just sent a picture of her and Aubrey kissing. You can literally tell that it's Aubrey. it could be really old! like before you and aubrey started talking." Kai tried to make it better. but i wasn't listening.

I grabbed my phone back and screenshotted it. sending it straight to aubrey.

*1 photo attachment*
come by my place later so we can talk.

my future 🫦
baby wtf is that?
i'll be over there waiting on you

  "just a bunch of bullshit. right when our relationship gets good some girl wanna come in and ruin it. this is why i have trust issues." i ranted to kailyn, she nodded her head in agreement, "what if it is old though? i can't get mad about that right?" i questioned no one in particular. Kailyn rose an eyebrow at me.