RISA, NATURALLY, HAD filled in Kaoru on her eventful and unfortunate interaction with her new chemistry partner. Even amidst the camera flashes and the bombarding paparazzi, Kaoru had flipped them off before they'd entered one of the Mikage family's sports cars.

The entire ride home, Risa had contemplated asking to work independently on the project (to which Kaoru said was a terrible idea and was practically admitting defeat to The Moron Made of Sunshine), but ultimately she'd decided to suck it up and deal with it.

Reo had swung by her floor of the Mikage Corporation building after soccer practice, ruffled both Risa and Kaoru's hair, blissfully unaware of the new dilema his younger sister faced with one of his teammates.

Now, however, Risa sat once more in her chemistry class, a little bit earlier than usual.

More students filtered into the cook coloured classroom, yet amidst all the students she was on the lookout for a certain bee-haired boy.

Much to her luck, she caught Isagi's mop of black hair followed by the luscious cherry red hair of Blue Lock's Red Panther and finally followed by the golden eyed boy. The three seemed to be engaged in some sort of conversation, Bachira and Isagi giggling while Chigiri grinned. Risa glanced away.

"Isagi, Chigiri and Bachira. Almost late again!" Anri exclaimed, not without a small teasing smile.

"You can blame Bachira for it this time, Anri." said Chigiri, laughter caught and strung between his words.

"Sorry, Ms. Anri! Ego made us run around the track six times." Bachira's response was ever so sweet and cheery, which was preposterous to Risa. Who was that cheerful after running a track six times?

"That was because you couldn't stop laughing!" Isagi shoved the taller boy's shoulder playfully, making him and Chigiri giggle.

"You were laughing too!" Bachira protested with his classic sunshine smile.

"Nuh uh."

"Yuh huh."

"Nuh uh."

"Yuh huh."

"Boys!" Anri's voice broke the bickering between the two best friends and Chigiri's poor attempt to stifle his giggles. Her smile was ever so kind and fond of the three boys. In truth, Anri ran Blue Lock Academy as the principal for the sole reason of improving Japan's football, yet, she'd decided to teach a chemistry class in her free time. "You can bicker on the field."

The three boys nodded their heads, Bachira whispered a small, "Sorry, Ms. Anri!"

It seemed to be his catchphrase in this class.

Anri gazed at the boys warmly. Risa assumed she'd been watching after and witnessing the growth of her football team. She must have formed some sort of attachment to them. They must have formed some sort of attachment to her.

"My wonderful students, you have in class time to begin your projects with your partners. If there are any questions, please seek guidance. You know where to find me!"

The class immediately erupted into organized chaos. Students drifted to their partners, a buzz of conversations flowed yet Risa could not bring herself to rise from her seat. She remained seated, chin resting in her palm.

Lucky for her, her partner had already gravitated towards her.

Bachira slid into the seat next to her, placing his black binder beside her lavender one, tilting his head as if to get a better look at her. "Long time no see, Lilac."