Chapter 3 (emma)

When I got into my car I shut the door I screamed for joy. oh my gosh that just happened no way I just kissed him, I just kissed Brody.

I started my car and when I drove past Brody's car I looked in and saw him smiling. oh my gosh I am gonna relive that moment over and over.

When I got home I texted Brody

Emma : hi

Brody : sup, you should know I haven't stopped smiling since you kissed me.

Emma : same here. how long have you liked me?

Brody : since I got to know you. oh carp my mom is calling me I got to go. ttyl

Oh my gosh. there aren't words to describe how I felt I was happy and nervous all at the same time. I didn't know where to start. well we need to talk stuff over so we need to have dinner tonight.

Maybe I'll make spaghetti then he can come over and then we can watch a movie and talk.

Emma : dinner tonight? Spaghetti? 6:30

I waited for a while. so I cleaned my room I pulled away my sheets then I saw a book oh it was my notebook. i opened it up to the notes my and Brody pasted when we were bored out of our minds in science. good times.

"Chuckle"

"Ding dong" my phone went off, it was Brody

Brody : spaghetti sounds perfect I'll be there.

I need to start on dinner now it's 4:00 already. wow

.........

There was a knock on the door. it took a deep breath, here I go.

"Hey. umm you know where the dinning room is you can go on in there my family is waiting. I'm gonna go get the spaghetti. and are we gonna keep this our little secret or are we gonna tell them?"

He ran his hand through his hair, gosh he's hot "sounds great and yes let's tell them tonight." then he leaned over and softly kissed my check. Then he went on into the dinning room and I ran into the kitchen and grabbed the spaghetti, everything else was already on the table, than I set it down and took my seat beside Brody.

My parents were across from us and my brother and sister were each sitting on the edge .

"So Brody do you have any plans for college or what you major is gonna be?" My dad asked.

"Um yes sir, I'm planing on going to Purdue and majoring in medicine. I would like to become and pediatric surgeon."

"Hm lots of years of college have you taken very many college credit classes?"

"Yes, I will have 1 year and 1/2 done."

"Wow that's very good."

Before my dad could ask anymore questions I intervened, "who's hungry?" Then I started serving the spaghetti to my siblings.

My little 8 year old brother turned to Brody and said, "do you like my sister? I saw you kiss at church today."

When my parents herd that they jumped up."what you were kissing in church today. when and why and how and where."

My parents were very protective especially my dad. why did my little brother have to say it.

"Sir." Brody stepped in. " I love your daughter and respect her very much and it was just one kiss."

The words just one kiss hit me close to the heart. what did he mean just one kiss. did it mean anything to him at all. is that what it was a stupid little kiss. I was furious it felt like someone had just lit my heart on fire. but I played it cool I can talk to him later.

My dads eye got big. "oh so you kissed her and it was just a kiss. so it meant nothing