Reaction Chapter 8: The First Day Continues

Arisu's (MR) POV

"What kind of title is that?! Sounds like a light novel title." Yoshikage-kun exclaimed. "Though it sounds like it's from my point of view."

"Indeed, and it also refers to that time, it seems." I added, causing him to shrug.

"I think that much is obvious, Arisu-san." he said.

"Who were you blackmailing, Kira-kun?" Matsushita-san asked Yoshikage-kun.

"You'll see." he said with a smirk.

That is going to be amusing...

"Now then, let's begin."

With that, the opening played first, which was quite entertaining, before the episode itself began.

*****
Yoshikage's POV

"And that is why, as an opportunity to be a better person, I would like to lead this class to victory. Also, no, I do not have a hand fetish nor was I a serial killer."

"So starting off where it ended..." - Yoshikage

"Imagine if you actually had that sort of fetish, Yoshikage-kun..." - Karuizawa (MR)

"Ugh, I don't even want to imagine that..." - Yoshikage

While most of the class were confused by that last part, those who do know, like Matsushita and Sotomura, burst out laughing.

"To think you know about that, Kira-kun." Matsushita said.

"Trust me, I've heard people make fun of me for my name many times now, there's no way I wouldn't know." I said exasperatedly. A lot of my classmates were still confused about what was so funny.

"Really?" - Ichinose (MR)

"Oh, they did, and some of them regretted it." - Yoshikage

"Yeah, I don't want to know what you did to them." - Karuizawa (MR)

"What's funny about his name, Matsushita-san?" One of my classmates, who I remember was named Mori Nene, asked her.

She decided to explain what was funny to my other classmates, and there were mixed reactions. Some laughed along, some just nodded in understanding, some just smiled wryly.

"Hahahahaha! How unlucky of you, Kira-kun!" Karuizawa was laughing hard.

"To think you would be named after a guy like that! Did you ask your parents why they named you like that?" Matsushita said.

"Well, I can't really ask them. Both of them died when I was a baby." I said. Instantly, the atmosphere turned somber, as some came to give their condolences.

"I'm sorry for your loss, Kira-kun." - Me (COTE)

"My condolences." - Horikita (COTE)

The others did give their condolences as well, but Yoshikage-kun simply waved them off.

"It's fine. I've moved on from it a long time ago now." - Yoshikage

Besides, it's not the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my life. - Yoshikage

"Oh, and before I forget." I addressed everyone again. "Please don't tell anyone outside the class about my theory just now. If my theory is right, that means that we currently have an advantage over the other classes. We need to take advantage of this opportunity to get a headstart, so please, don't tell anyone about this."

The class expressed their agreement, and I finally sat back down.

Eventually, classes started, and the banter and the chatter between classmates ceased as they started focusing on the lessons. Thankfully, they listened to my advice and took the lessons seriously.