[𝙤𝙣𝙚 ] the bite࿔

⚲ 𝗠𝗰𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 9:34pm

A loud BANG came from outside Scott McCall's bedroom window. His head shot around to face the window through his en suite, toothbrush hanging out of his mouth. Nothing was there. He lifted his hand, taking the toothbrush out of his mouth and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. Melissa McCall was on a late shift at the hospital.

"Lucy!?" He yelled out his bedroom door. After a moment of no response, he reached behind the door for his jacket and baseball bat.

The stairs creaked as Scott attempted to quietly walk down them. All the lights were off downstairs apart from the kitchen. He lifted the bat as he turned the corner to the kitchen.

"What the hell, Scott?!" A voice came from behind the bat. A familiar voice. Scott dropped the bat and threw his hands in the air in annoyance. An average height girl stood, leaning against the island of the kitchen. Her brunette waves flowed down her shoulders. Lucy was Scott's younger sister by one year. She went to Beacon Hills High School with Scott as a freshman. Scott and Lucy couldn't be more different. Scott wasn't popular. Scott was just an average, nerdy, asthmatic 16-year-old. The moment Lucy had started at Beacon Hills High, she was popular.

"I called your name!" Scott said, his heart beat still unsteady. Lucy rolled her eyes and continued texting on her phone. Scott dropped his hands and furrowed his brows in confusion.

"I thought you were going to a party?" 

"I am, I'm just waiting for Ruby. She's giving me a ride."

Scott scrunched his nose in disapproval. He hated her. Well not hated. More disliked a lot. She reminded him a lot of Lydia Martin. It wasn't the fact that they shared the same hair colour. It was the attitude and personality.

BANG!

The same noise from Scott's room. Both Scott and Lucy looked at the front door. Scott bent down and picked up his baseball bat. He slowly walked towards the front door, turning the cold, metal knob. Leaving the door opened, he stepped out onto the porch. Seeing that the coast was clear, he turned the corner of the porch, his bat up high ready to swing at the intruder. Another loud rustle came from the roof. Scott stepped forward against the railing. Suddenly, something fell from the roof. Something big. A human? Scott's screams mixed with the intruders screams. When the intruder hung from the roof, Scott could make out the face. Stiles Stilinski. Scott's best friend.

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing?!" He yelled, his heart racing from the scare.

"You weren't answering your phone!" Stiles answered, defensively, drifting his eyes to the bat in Scott's hand, "Why are you holding a bat?"

"I thought you were a predator!" Scott said, throwing his arms out.

"A pre- what?" Stiles said letting his arms hang down, "Look, I know it's late, but you gotta hear this. I saw my dad leave twenty minutes ago. Dispatch called. They're bringing every officer from the Beacon Department and even State Police."