[𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚] there's somebody in the woods࿔

⚲ 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗻 𝗛𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 4:40pm

"That was crazy," Stiles said as they jumped across the lake, "How did you do that?"

"I don't know. I just felt like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball," Scott replied when they got to the other side, "And that's not the only weird thing. I can.. hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear. Smell things."

Stiles eyes widened as he followed behind Scott, "Smell things, like what?"

Scott hesitated before speaking again, "Like the mint mojito gum in your pocket."

"I don't-" Stiles started before he cut himself off as he put his hand in his pocket, pulling out the mint gum.

"What if it's just a rush of adrenaline," Scott asked concerned as he glanced back at Stiles, "before my body goes into a shock or something."

Stiles stopped slowly, Scott following his actions. "Yeah, I think I've heard of this. It's called like lycanthropy."

Scott's eyes widened and his mouth parted slightly, "What's that. Is it bad?"

Stiles put his hands on his hips and nodded his head, "Oh yeah, it's the worst. But only once a month."

"Once a month?"

"Mhm," Stiles started, "On the night of a full moon." There was a silence for a moment before Stiles made a howl noise. Scott pushed him and Stiles laughed, "Hey, you're the one who heard a wolf howling."

Scott started walking again as he rolled his eyes, "Hey, there could be something seriously wrong with me."

Stiles followed behind him, "Okay, obviously I'm kidding. But, if you see me in shop class trying to melt all the silver I can because Friday nights a full moon." Stiles' voice was muffled out as a strong smell flooded Scott's head. He put his hand up for Stiles to be quiet as he slowed down to a stop. A sudden metallic whiff shot straight up his nose. His eyes narrowed as he tried to make out what the smell was and what it was coming from. His eyes travelled around the area until he saw it. He ran over to it, Stiles following behind, confused on what was happening. A dead corpse lay under some leaves. Stiles eyes fell on it and he immediately gagged.

"Yeah, I'm just going to stay a distance away," Stiles said as he back up, covering his mouth. Scott squatted next to the body and tilted his head in confusion.

"It's a body, but it's not the body from last night," Scott started as his eyes drifted down to the body's bottom half, "This is a full body," He looked up at Stiles, "You need to call your Dad."

Stiles nodded quickly and gagged again when he glanced at the body. He grabbed his phone and turned around to make the call. Scott stood up. This was the second body this week. A cold breeze ran up his back as he looked around. He jumped slightly when he saw someone standing, not far but not close to him. He was clad in black. Black pants. Black shoes Black shirt. Black leather jacket. He had dark hair and pale skin. Scott tapped Stiles on the shoulder. Stiles turned around and jumped as well as he put his phone back in his pocket.