[𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚] the hunters࿔

Stiles pulled the brake of his car right outside his house

Stiles pulled the brake of his car right outside his house. He pushed the car door open and slammed it behind him as he ran to the front door. The door was already unlocked. He felt like he couldn't breathe, his heart ramming against his ribcage. He didn't even bother closing the door behind him as he sprinted towards Victoria's bedroom. He could feel himself getting lightheaded as he approached the door in a rush. "She's fine, she's fine.." His thoughts drowned him as he grabbed the door knob and twisted it open. A heavy breath escaped his lips as his eyes fell on Victoria and Allison sitting on the bed. Their heads turned to face Stiles. Victoria's brown furrowed.

"Why do you look like you just ran a marathon?"

Stiles pressed his hand on his chest, feeling his heart pounding, as he took a few deep breaths. He calmed himself down before saying, "You're okay though?"

Victoria smiled and nodded her head, "Yeah, when Scott rushed off, his friend, um, Derek Hale gave Allison and I a ride."

Stiles let out a breath of relief as he gripped onto the door knob. After a moment he realised he was still standing in there door way. "Yeah, I'll go now."

Victoria breathed out a laugh as Stiles awkwardly walked away.

After a brief pause, Allison remarked, "Your brother truly cares for you." Victoria turned to her, a smile spreading across her face as she absorbed the words. Stiles and Victoria were extremely close before her mother dragged her back to Virginia. Victoria was so mad at her mom that she didn't talk to her for two weeks before she finally accepted the fact that she wasn't going back to California. But, now that her mother passed away, she decided it was time to come back to Beacon Hills.

───────☽ ꩜ ☾───────

⚲ 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗻 𝗛𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲

Running through the dense woods, Scott's yellow eyes glowed with intensity. A noise from the trees startled him, and he quickly turned his head to investigate. He had no clue that Victoria was safe at home; all he could focus on was Derek, the monster who had bitten him and taken the lives of the two girls in the woods. The fear that Victoria might be dead weighed heavily on him, making his heart race even faster. He could sense Derek was there.

"Where is she?" He asked in a low, animalistic voice.

"She's safe," A voice came from behind him, causing him to turn around, "From you."

Derek Hale. Scott tried to grab him but Derek had already pulled him to the ground and pinned him against a tree.

"What did you do with her?" Scott asked in the same voice.