𝟎𝟏

𝐀𝐬𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Me and my bestfriend Bella were on the phone talking about school and random stuff best friends talk about. "Girl you know there's a party being thrown tonight by my man who doesn't know he's my man dd!" She says in a lovey dovey voice. I'm not really a party person I'm an introvert and I would rather be alone or with Bella. She winded up getting me to say yes and we started getting ready on the phone.

(Wattpad not letting me add the outfits wtfffff!!)

We meet up at our apartment lobby (we live in the same building different floors) and I drive to the party. When we arrive to the party we see dd, and another boy that seemed kinda shy. He was smoking a blunt on the couch, and was very quiet. Just like me.

"Know Bout Me" By Vybz Kartel Started playing and I was giving Bella a slow lap dance. She was slapping my ass and touching on me. We were clearly drunk and having fun. "Big ass bootayyyy!" She said making me laugh. We sat down in the couch and was chilling.

Until Dd walked up to us. "Aye Bella I ain't know you rolled like that. You was wilding out with Asia I saw you." He said making us laugh. I caught the boy from earlier looking at me so I winked and smirked at him. After I did that as a joke he got up and started walking up to me.

"Wassup I'm Ddot." He said before smirking then kissing my hand. "Hi.. im Asia " I say awkwardly before looking down blushing. He lifted my head and we looked in each other's eyes. I felt a connection with him and it was like we knew each other even though we didn't.

Now we're tonguing eachother down in his room (since him and dd live together). I gave him permission to take my jeans down and tiny thong off. He opened my legs and put my legs up to my head. Which wasn't a problem because I did gymnastics as a kid. I was already wet so he didn't have to spit on my pussy or nothing.

(He washed his hands too!)

He was eating me out making sure that I didn't forget anything that happened tonight. Suction sounds were made along with my constant moans.

If it wasn't for the medium volumed music, the whole party would hear us. And I'm glad he locked the door cuz we all know how that would go if he didnt😭.. anywayyyy

"You like that?" He cooed going deeper. I couldnt even get a sentence out without whimpering. "You don't hear me?" He asked before rubbing my clit at an inhumane pace. "I have to pee!" I say embarrassed. "That's not pee" he said before holding me down so I could not escape.

After I few seconds I started squirting and my legs were shaking badly as I closed my legs. He had a big bulge in his pants and looked like he was drooling over the sight of me. He took out his dick and that shit was hella big and curved. Probably like 9 inches?

"You gone pull out?" I asked and He nodded. "You sure? Positive?" I asked and he said yes. He turned me over into back shots and arched my back deeply. As soon as he stuck it in my who arch was messed up. "Fix it before I do." He stated before slamming his dick into me.

Clapping and splashy water sounds filled the room along with both of our moans and groans and grunts. "Ouu fuck.." I moaned clenching around him. "I'm gonna cummm!" I moaned before my orgasm took over, and a thick load of cum covered his dick.

"I'm gonna nut fuck!" I heard him say. We just started 3 minutes ago and he already finna nut. It's either he nut quick orrrr this supa soaka good asf.

I felt something in me but I was drunk at the time so I ain't think much of it..

𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑!😭