𝟎𝟔

3⃞ D⃞a⃞y⃞s⃞ L⃞a⃞t⃞e⃞r⃞

Me and Darrian have been officially dating and he wants me to meet his mom and sister.

I am pretty nervous because I've heard some things about them.. but anyway get ready with me!

So I just took a shower and brushed my teeth and braces. Now I'm about to get ready.

I found this cute dress

And put my smedium knotless into a ponytail

And put my smedium knotless into a ponytail. I grabbed my favorite Marc Jacob's 'Eau Toilette Daisy' perfume and sprayed it on myself.

I texted Darrian saying that I was almost finished and he said that he was 10 minutes away so that's perfect.

Soon he knocked on the door and I opened it kissing all over his face. "Hi baby" I say.

"Wsp bae you smell good" he said sniffing every where. "Ty!" I reply giggling a bit before walking out of the apartment.

We used the elevator to go down and went into the parking garage.

From there we got into his Audi, and took a 20 minute drive to Ms Jimenez's house.

________________________________________

❶⓿ 🅜🅘🅝🅤🅣🅔🅢 🅛🅐🅣🅔🅡
________________________________________

We knocked on the door and I was nervous about what his family was like..

An older woman who looked to be about a few years older than my mom opened the door.

As soon as Darrian saw her face, he started kissing and hugging her. I was smiling because he is so affectionate.

"Hola mami" he said before introducing me to her. "Mami esto es Asia mi novia" (mami this is Asia my gf)

he said and I waved to her, giving her a warm welcoming smile. She smiled back. "Encantada de conocete!" (Nice to meet you!) I say and she gasps.

"She knows Spanish?!" She says excitedly grabbing my hands. "I do! I'm black and Mexican" I say smiling bigger.

"I like you already." She replied, taking my hand and leading me inside while Ddot follows us shaking his head.

"Destiny! Come here your brother and his beautiful gf is here!" She said and a girl that looked just like

Darrian came down with a mug on her face. "Hi im Asia, Darrian's girl friend." I said still smiling. I was not finna let her ass ruin this for me.

I put my hand out to try and shake her hand, but instead of her shaking my hand she stared at me like

I said the craziest shit ever. My smile faded quickly. "Destiny don't be like that man.. be nice and respectful!" Darrian said sounding irritated.

"Fuck no!" She yelled and I was shocked and looked at Darrian. "I'm sorry" he said giving a guilty look.

We then got seated down at the table and there was delicious food on the table.

"I'm sorry guys for her actions! But how are you and the baby Asia?" Mom asked.

"We are doing very well." I answered. "That's good.. but I heard you're in college. Is that so?"

She asks with a confused look. Before I could answer destiny opened her fatass mouth and said.

"Damn Darrian seems like you have a type for older women" destiny said cutting into her baked Mac and cheese, and being extra shady.

"Bitch" I mumbled before finishing. "Actually im his age. I just graduated earlier." I said

before giving her the biggest shady smile showing my braces. It got so quiet🌚.. "that's amazing!

You must be really smart! You could probably help destiny, she's failing almost every

subject." She said and I looked over seeing Darrian trying not to laugh.

Then I looked over to destiny who was burning a hole in her mom's face turning red.

And her mom was just shaking her head. Embarrassing.

🙈

"I can't do this shit! Bitch you took my nigga in 4th grade, you steal all my friends, steal my
bfs, my crushes, my MOM,

AND NOW MY FUCKING BROTHER BITCH I HOPE YALL BABY DIE TRAGICALLY AND TRAUMATIC!"

"Bitch.." I say lowly taking my earrings off and lashes. "Destiny sitcho stupid acting ass up! My girl ain't steal shit from your aggy ass." Darrian said and

His mom agreed.1 "Baby don't worry bout ha ass les go bye mom and get some help destiny!" Darrian said dragging me out.

I already knew something was gone happen..