Fluff﹒A gift?

.✦ ࣪ㅤ∿·ㅤ₊⊹☽--"A gift"-->>

⸝⸝ ★ Fluff
⸝⸝ ★ Dandy & Astro
⸝⸝ ★ Can be taken as romantic or platonic

Astro sat there, still, staring into the floor beneath him, lost in thought. Rather tired of the twisted chaos, blaming himself again, or simply acting as his usual self one could tell he seemed sad. Though not a frown on his face the air around him was cold, uninviting but also trying to grasp onto the warmth of anyone who passed.

Footsteps steadily approached with the sound of smalls hops from the person coming near, Astro so lost in dazed only noticing them when they came into view.

A toon with the prettiest rainbow petals approached, a smile on his face and hands behind his back as if hiding something. "Dandy..?" Astro said in a small airy voice. A smile grew on Dandy's face as he greeted Astro, "Astro! You weren't in any of your usual spots so I've been looking for you for quite a bit" Dandy giggled happy to have finally found his friend.

"Ah I'm sorry.. I was walking without thinking and ended up here. I must've lost track of time.." Astro said apologetically before trailing off in thought. "Hey its okay Astro! You don't have to worry about it, you didn't know I was looking for you anyways!" Dandy said in a cheery voice before sitting beside Astro, still hiding his hands. "Ah that's true.. I'm still sorry though." Dandy shook his head, "No more of that! I came here to give you something" Astro tilted his head while looking at Dandy, "To give me something?" "Mhm! Here" he said before finally showing Astro the object that he was hiding.

"Its.. you?" Astro said looking at the plush in Dandy's hands. It was a miniature version of the one holding it with visible stitching yet still in good shape. "Yeah! I was going through my things and found this little guy, I think I got him a long while ago before the twisteds were even around so I wanted to give you him!" "You wanna give him to me?" Astro said a little surprised. "Of course! You're my best friend but I'm always a bit to busy so now you a version of me for when I'm not here" He said as he lifted out the plushie towards Astro urging him to take it. Astro gently took the plushie from his hands looking at it and admiring how accurate it was to Dandy alongside the soft feeling. "Th.. Thank you Dandy" Astro said in a happy tone. "Of course!"

Astro felt much better now.

A/N :

THESE TWO MAKE ME SO HAPPY also while reading I was thinking.. Would Dandy call Astro Asteri as a nickname? They're close but Asteri means star in greek :)