28. 12 Apostles

"Like a wink of the eye
Like a kiss on the lips
I'll take your breath away in an instant."
- Immoral World, UNDEAD (Ensemble Stars)

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

SPOILER #1: I'LL ADD ANOTHER HSR CHARACTER

SPOILER #1: I'LL ADD ANOTHER HSR CHARACTER. :3 OFC, I'M NOT TELLING WHO BUT THEY'LL PLAY A BIG PART IN YOUR STORY IN JOONGHYUK'S SECOND REGRESSION AND WHY YOU AREN'T HIS LOVER.
└───❀*̥˚───❀l˚┘

...

Dokja would be lying if he didn't regret spending a total of 6,000 coins for a [Hermit Cloak] (costs 3k) and [Mental Stimulant] (also costs 3k), but if it means having the Hermit King of the Shadows as his ally then it's a small price to pay.

     Due to the boy's severe social anxiety, he refused to talk verbally so Dokja raised his phone. "It's difficult to talk in person, isn't it? If it's okay with you, I'd like to use this."

But it also must be the Hypnosis side effects that led the boy to have a fear of being social. After all, he guessed the <Prophets> are like a propaganda machine that covers the truth with lies to control the future as they have shown the fact that Donghoon was under the control of Seongguk's Hypnosis.

[HAN DOONGHON HAS USED AOE INTERNET LV. 5 ON KIM DOKJA'S SMARTPHONE.]

[KIM DOKJA CAN NOW ACCESS THE INTERNET FROM ANYWHERE WITHIN THE SEOUL DOME AS LONG AS HAN DOONGHOON IS CONSCIOUS.]

┌──────┐
HDH (Han Doonghoon): Who are you?

KDJ: I've been looking for you.

HDH: That's what Seongguk said as well.

KDJ: I know you must be scared and confused.

HDH: As if.

KDJ: You despise <The Prophets>, right?

KDJ: If you want, I can get rid of them for you.

KDJ: They shouldn't exist. They will ruin the Epilogue that I want to create.

HDH: All you want is to use my power.
└──────┘

     "I want you..." Kim Dokja placed a finger over his lips, "To not do anything from now on."

     Meanwhile with Seongguk and Minseob, "It's finally almost over." They sighed. "We'll be done by tomorrow. I could really use a bottle of soju and pork belly right now." Minseob sighed as he rested on the floor.