Volume 1: Chapter 3.

3rd Person P.O.V

Blake and Soldier Boy can seen entering the Beacon Academy's giant auditorium, filled to the brim with people.

Soldier Boy: Wow... there's a lot of People here.

Blake: For Re-
(Gets Cut off)

Soldier Boy: anywayyy... why do you leave the White Fang, we were interrupting by the rich spoil girl and the little brat.

Blake glares at and then Sigh.

Blake: I let because, I just disagree with their Methods. And Adam, he's a whole different person now. So I just thought that it was best for me to leave.

Soldier boy: that's reasonable I guess. But why hide Your cat ears?

Blake just stays quiet.

Weiss off screen: You!

They both look to see Weiss about to argue with Ruby again.

Ruby: (quickly jumping into her sister's arms) Oh, God, it's happening again!

Weiss: You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!

Yang: (deadpan) Oh my God, you really exploded.

Ruby: It was an accident. (getting down; to Weiss) It was an accident! (Weiss holds up a pamphlet titled "DUST for dummies and other Inadequate Individuals" to Ruby) What's this?

Weiss: (listing off policies to a clueless and horrified Ruby, going faster and higher pitched with each word The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product.
Although not mandatory, the Schnee Family highly encourages their customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy to follow guide to Dust applications and practices in the field.

Ruby: Uuhhh...?

Weiss: You really wanna start making things up to me?

Ruby: Absolutely?

Weiss: (handing the pamphlet to Ruby) Read this, and don't ever speak to me again.

Yang: Look, uh, it sounds like you two just got off on the wrong foot. Why don't you start over and try to be friends, okay?

Ruby: (putting the pamphlet away) Yeah! Great idea, sis! (holding out her hand as she clears her throat) Hello, Weiss! I'm Ruby! Wanna hang out? We can go shopping for school supplies!

Weiss: (seemingly enthusiastic) Yeah! And we can paint our nails and try on clothes and talk about cute boys, like tall, brown hair, and military boy over there!

Soldier boy: Nice.

Blake facepalm.

Ruby: Wow, really?!

Weiss: (dead silence under her glare) No.

Everyone attention is drawn to the stage, where Professor Ozpin is readying the microphone, with Glynda beside him.

Ozpin: I'll... keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. (as the students whisper among themselves) You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to yo to take the first step.

Glynda: (as Ozpin leaves, she steps up to talk) You will gather in the ballroom tonight; tomorrow. your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed.

Yang: He seemed kind of... off.